J. Jonah Jameson In Animation: A Retrospective

SweetShop209

I'm thinking JK Simmons was probably busy with other animated projects for J. Jonah Jameson to appear in all four seasons. I mean, less than 2 weeks after Ultimate Spiderman came out, Legend Of Korra came out, where he voiced Tenzin. He also had other voice roles that came out very late in the series, such as in Kung Fu Panda 3 and Gravity Falls. Interestingly enough, he and Tara Strong (who voiced Mary Jane Watson in Ultimate Spiderman) guest started in an episode of Pound Puppies 2010, with the latter playing a young girl named Dolores, and he played her father, who was in charge of a newspaper (though the character he voiced was much nicer, if slightly insensitive).

Awest66

JK Simmons getting a chance to reprise his role in animation sounded great on paper but left quite a bit to be desired.

I know it's probably been said before but man, Marvel made their biggest mistake with putting Loeb in charge of their Tv Division and while I don't think Man of Action are necessarily bad writers, they were a terrible pick to helm a Spider-Man show (which is baffling because one of the members, Joe Kelly has written some pretty solid Spidey stories in comic book format)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Man, animation Twitter has stooped on the new low where they bullied a girl to a suicide for liking a character they don't.

May she rest in peace.
Hello there Just looking for someone to talk about The N with

I wonder if Nickelodeon would later have rights to air Sonic the Hedgehog?

FOP marathon on NickPluto.. it's not off yet though.

Featured Posts