I've created three NES demos -- and you can play 'em now

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Didja know? There's a competition going on for game demos that run on the original Nintendo, and I have THREE entries in the running. Games like MESS MAKER, the creative stamp program....and PLATFORMER TEXT ADVENTURE, a thrilling romp through a harsh world of fungus people....

messmaker_003.png
game_001.png

As for the third one, which begins with "ALLISON"....you'll have to find out what that is for yourself! It may or may not have something to do with a future attraction on the website.

These games, as well as many others, can be played through this link:

Then vote for your favorite! PLATFORMER TEXT ADVENTURE seems to be pulling ahead. But it can't win without you!

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

City Escape was the best 3-D Sonic level until Sonic Colors. It's so much better than other 3-D Sonic levels (including other levels in the same game).
Blathers' museum in Animal Crossing: New Horizons gives me some Foster's Home vibes
Is it wrong that I think Gwyneth Paltrow is fairly useless? Yeah, she was Pepper. But what good has she done lately besides creating the stupidest headlines imaginable?
Loving the rumor of a BTAS revival. Personally I would far prefer a JLU one, but maybe this could lead to that.

Here is my major suggestion for the BTAS revival:

MAKE IT KID-FRIENDLY

Contd...
I am now old enough to drink! I'm 21!

Featured Posts