ITT ATHF - Super Spore [6/29]

RedBoot

GO! Pringer X!
For some reason, an alien invader named Travis is kinda funny.

Shake was great in this one, at least when he was concious. This is definetly one of the best of the new episodes.

DianaGohan

Suck it Dry Damn Ass ***** Hell... Damn, in Aqua Teen Hunger Force Episode Review Thread of "Super Spore".

This was one funny episode (even though from the title I thought it was a sequal to the Ol Drippy episode, but oh well). beginning of the episode where Steve cut of Dr Weird's head to Shake being controlled by Travis the Japanese alien. It was funny to see Frylock not being able to understand what he said and made a helmet for him to speak with and then Travis tried to get a job at the Powerpuff Mall (wonder who was that guy who was holding the interview). Other highlights included: Shake questioning how come he keeps blacking out and thought that he had made it with a girl who gave him a sleeping pill and had her way with him, Meatwad cursing and trying to get Frylock to notice him, and Travis pissing on Carl's lawn and Carl coming out threathening to kill him. I give this episode an A+

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
Great one. The language tapes (Suck it dry!), Meatwad wanting to be noticed, "You haven't even urinated on all my house yet"...very good. My favorite part was the sequence with Shake after he was concious. A

MRThundercleese

3 Hams Will Thrill Him!
That had to be one of the funniest episodes of Aqua Teens. Travis was a great character. Meatwad made the episode for me though. Everything that came out of his mouth was great tonight. Shake was deformed again tonight to complete the super connection...I guess.

Great Episode.

IWDP Lim

ZybaFn To Your Doorze
Did the Powerpuff Mall get fixed in this episode, or has it been fixed for a while? (the Rabbot hole I mean)

I hope Travis comes back soon. I jsut wanna find out if he ever gets the job and the 401k plan.

Mog

-_-
Great episode. A+ if not better. The language tapes were the best though. What was Meatwas wanting Travis to say? I couldn't hear over the dishwasher.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Any degenerates here?
If so, Rule 34 is set to get a revolution soon...
Overs the years, I have come to understand how tone & attitude is something that isn't easy to convey in a typed/written format like the Internet.
A character on The Simpsons made the case that animation is a field built on plagiarism. I think the same thing could be said for comic books and video games, as well.

Just ask, and I could provide examples for both.
Asa wrote on thomas2313412's profile.
Did you ever hear any news about the new animated PPG being revived by Hanna-Barbera Studios? If so, do you look forward to it?

New word for today* is "Taft-Hartleying".

*Discovered it a couple days ago, but put it off until now.

Featured Posts