Issues/stories you're surprised aren't reprinted often/at all.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Posted this on GameFAQs a couple years back.

Basically things that are (arguably) a big deal, but aren't among the comics that have seen a high number of reprints or haven't been reprinted at all.

1. Marvel Mystery Comics #8-9 or at least the story featuring the first encounter between Namor and the original Human Torch. It's definitely been reprinted several time and even recently.*

Just that I'd think Marvel's first team up if not the first super hero team up (at least I think Archie's Shield and Wizard were the first super heroes to do such) would merit being reprinted often as team ups are all the rage.

2. Basically the Mr. and Mrs. Superman stories from the "Superman Family" comics. Even if they weren't the then mainstream versions from Earth-1, the Superman and Lois tying the knot were still recurring versions of the characters and are basically the Golden Age variations of them.

Seems like they'd be the perfect comics to reprint too during the 90s when both the mainstream comic and the "then" current tv series married them off.

And even now with them being married in the Arrowverse.

*Yep, I picked up a copy of "Decades: Marvel in the 40s" when it came out. ;)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts