"Island of Misfit Halloween Specials"

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
This is the only one I have so far, but I'll be adding more as I find them. A really bad special called "The Great Bear Scare", consisting of "animation", like the one Bonkers ad in the FPO videos section. It's like 30 minutes of it.
read The Great Bear Scare.

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
You're not going to find much. The reason I picked Christmas instead of Halloween is because there aren't nearly as many Halloween specials. And the only non-misfit one is "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." So you can just cover every special but that....

Bakertoons

One Sly Princess
Staff member
Ted E. Bear was a recurring character in various specials and shows. He even had a Christmas special called "The Bear Who Slept Through Christmas," which was produced by DePatie-Freleng.

And yes, Tom Smothers did the voice of the bear.

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
Ted E. Bear was a recurring character in various specials and shows. He even had a Christmas special called "The Bear Who Slept Through Christmas," which was produced by DePatie-Freleng.

And yes, Tom Smothers did the voice of the bear.

Thanks for the info nakak. I'm a big fan of the Smothers Brothers and I have a few of their records.

Zorak Masaki

Dont forget Halloween is Grinch Night (it can be easily found on youtube if anyones interested), one of 2 unofficial sequels to how the grinch stole Christmas (the other being the grinch grinches the cat in the hat). However, he's still the villain, guess his heart must have shrunk after the holidays or something.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It turns out that, while the CGI for Stillwater is done by Polygon Pictures, the 2D stories told by Stillwater are animated by Studio Fost, who did post production for Wolfwalkers, and have done other works for Cartoon Saloon.
eeeh. I guess i'll skip this season for anime as far as new ones go.
Vuxovich wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Just compare Xiaolin Chronicles' voice acting to the voice acting of this show. I can't believe someone in the 2010s was inspired by a 1990s obscurity. Apparently not a good sign. How about that?
If there was ever a character like this, I think she'd be a fan favorite.

Featured Posts