"Island of Misfit Halloween Specials"

Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
You're not going to find much. The reason I picked Christmas instead of Halloween is because there aren't nearly as many Halloween specials. And the only non-misfit one is "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." So you can just cover every special but that....

Bakertoons

One Sly Princess
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Toon Town
www.bakertoons.com
Ted E. Bear was a recurring character in various specials and shows. He even had a Christmas special called "The Bear Who Slept Through Christmas," which was produced by DePatie-Freleng.

And yes, Tom Smothers did the voice of the bear.

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
Sep 15, 2006
Salem, OR.
www.atari2600land.com
Ted E. Bear was a recurring character in various specials and shows. He even had a Christmas special called "The Bear Who Slept Through Christmas," which was produced by DePatie-Freleng.

And yes, Tom Smothers did the voice of the bear.
Thanks for the info nakak. I'm a big fan of the Smothers Brothers and I have a few of their records.

Zorak Masaki

May 6, 2002
Visit site
Dont forget Halloween is Grinch Night (it can be easily found on youtube if anyones interested), one of 2 unofficial sequels to how the grinch stole Christmas (the other being the grinch grinches the cat in the hat). However, he's still the villain, guess his heart must have shrunk after the holidays or something.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CHOWDER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THE FORCE
Just got "Star Wars Episode 1 Racer" for the Nintendo Switch, and I'm drinking in the Nintendo 64 nostalgia. Played this game a lot 20 years ago.
Teenage Mutant CG Turtles
This is Getting a Reboot
jordanjbatista wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Excuse me, Light Lucario.

Question:

How do you make a Fantasy Schedule thread with the Best Programming and Timeslots that other fans and forum people would think about and find Enjoyable?

I couldn’t think of what to do and I don’t wanna risk my Fantasy Schedule forums getting CLOSED indefinitely.

Can u help me, plz?
kanc wrote on EJ :)'s profile.
Hi, do you think you'll have the chance to post rest of Nick ratings for Jun 22-Jun 28 please? You only posted Jun 29 Nick News, but what about the rest?