Is Thundercats Roar the most hated show that CN had ever aired?

Latest News & Videos

hobbyfan

Jun 9, 2002
Troy NY
LazyTown only had, what, two, three human actors amidst all the puppets? I think people hate on it because of 1) the redundancy of the storylines (Robbie Rotten is in virtually every episode), and 2) they don't want to be preached or taught anything while watching.

Reactions: Zanneck

hobbyfan

Jun 9, 2002
Troy NY
I don't know but this could give CN the wrong idea about giving the TTG treatment to other Rankin-Bass shows. Is the world really ready for something like SilverHawks Soar, TigerSharks Growl, Karate Kat Chop, or, Heaven forbid, Ruldolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Glow or Frosty the Snowman Melt? o_O
None of that will happen, especially with the holiday classics.

To add to my previous comments, I did catch the first two eps and I was turned off right away. The animation style felt too much like Steven Universe to my tastes and the jokes felt rather flat. To tell the truth, a fan fic I wrote last year entitled The Fugitive Meets The ThunderCats With Bizarre Noises Of Limbo (yes, it's what it says and it's based on an unfinished comedy sketch I taped on audio cassette when I was a teenager--which ought to tell you how much of an old man I am) is a lot funnier than what they're foisting on us (and rather ironically now there's that upcoming Fugitive reboot that's going to be on Quibi next month). Truth be told they should have made new eps of the 2011 reboot instead of this junk. :p

Reactions: Zanneck

90'sKid

Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
tvtropes.org
Id argue that Johnny Test and Reanimated/Out of Jimmy's Head were more hated than Thundercats Roar. I have seen far more "why JT sucks" videos and blog posts than TR.

Teen Titans Go! is certainly crowned most hated CN show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

back when the Harvey Weinstein allegations happened i remember saying "well i'm not surprised he's known for being a jerk to certain movies particularly in his treatment in animated movies he acquired and is known for re-cutting live action flims behind director's backs."
They are still airing New Episodes of Max and Ruby???
Most NBCU networks will air movies with limited ads.
Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List