Is that Green Eggs & Ham cartoon still in production?

Latest News & Videos

TargetmasterJoe

We also have a cast, synopsis, and preview image!

Cast:
  • Adam Devine (Pitch Perfect) as Sam I Am
  • Michael Douglas (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Guy Am I (aka: the guy who doesn't like Sam I Am or Green Eggs and Ham)
  • Ilana Glazer (Broad City) as Eb,
  • Diane Keaton (Book Club) as Michellee,
  • Keegan-Michael Key (Friends From College) as the Narrator
  • Eddie Izzard (The LEGO Batman Movie) as Snerz
  • Jeffrey Wright (Westworld) as McWinkle
  • Jillian Bell (Workaholics) as Gluntz
  • John Turturro (Transformers: The Last Knight) as Goat
  • Tracy Morgan (What Men Want) as Fox
  • Daveed Diggs (Blindspotting) as Mouse
Synopsis:
"The story of Green Eggs and Ham is like a postmodern Plains, Trains and Automobiles through the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss. Sam rescues the rare Chickeraffe from the Glurfsburg Zoo, hides it in a briefcase, and attempts to make his way to Meepville where he can charter a cold air balloon to take the Chickeraffe to his island home. Guy just flopped his last big chance at being a world famous inventor for the industrial Snerz Co. He packs up his invention in a briefcase and resigns to give up on his dreams and become a paint watcher.

A chance meeting at a diner with Sam, and a switch up with the briefcases results in these two unlikely souls getting mixed up on an adventure that takes them on a journey of self discovery. Our two mismatched heroes cross paths with overprotective Michellee, whose daughter, EB, desperately wants a pet, and falls madly in love with the Chickeraffe… despite her mother’s fears that it will eat off her face (it won’t). Michellee’s walled up heart also connects with the heart-hardened Guy. And a laborious love story begins. Our fakakta foursome are also unknowingly pursued by a bounty hunter goat, two bad guys, and a villain who’s out to get the Chickeraffee as his ultimate trophy."

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I am officially 21, I wish I was a child reliving the 2000s again
Just started watching Lastman.
Listening to Parry Gripp's imaginative music.
For some reason, the JP version of TLH kept Lily's English voice....but changed the pets. Isn't that ironic.
Is anyone having any issues..? How come Nickelodeon and Nickelodeon Pacific shows is showing zooming in 4:3 instead of HD? But promos show in HD. This just has happened today Nick@Nite at 6AM and with Nick shows though