Is Simpsons still airing in syndication?

Latest News & Videos

Zorak Masaki

May 6, 2002
Visit site
While the FXX reruns and Disney + make it redundant now, are there any stations (possibly smaller market stations) that still air syndicated Simpsons reruns? Some stations still air reruns of shows like Seinfeld late at night, so it's not out of the question. It would also be interesting to see which seasons they air.

Dantheman

Dec 1, 2005
Michigan USA
My local Fox station recently listed some classic Simpsons episodes playing one Sunday afternoon, and I tune in to find they're airing an Emeril LaGasse infomerical instead.

I hate it when TV lies to me like that.

Ghoster1987

howdy
Aug 15, 2018
usa
i'm pretty sure it still makes a fortune under TV syndication especially with CW and My Network TV affiliates across the US

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New York
In NYC it airs on WWOR at 11:30 PM on weekdays. It used to air 7PM on WNYW (Fox) before Fall 2013.

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Yes, yes they do , though many stations have moved it to late or just weekends over the time . KWGN airs it Weeknights at 1:07am and Saturdays at 9 and 9:30pm. Used to air on sister station KDVR but they swapped it with Friends a few years ago.

FTPC

Mar 26, 2008
USA
On FXX channel 109 The Simpsons are on that channel at weeknights 5 pm- to 10 pm
and on Sunday afternoons from 12 pm to 5pm with a theme block

I wonder will Disney plus air season 31 of the
Simpsons

at some point?

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
If it's like the Simpsons World thing it would make it to Disney Plus in September when the new season starts.... currently it's on Hulu and Fox Now..

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently all of cartoons that are currently airing in my country are "dramas".

Yesterday was Hanah Lee Cook's last day on Muppet Babies.
A few weeks ago it was my birthday. (happy (late) birthday to me..)
Apparently John K's dad passed away last month. KRICFALUSI, Michael "Mike"