Is "Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf" going to get a sequel?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
76 9
Castro Valley, California, USA
"Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf" (which is turning 30 years old next year) ends with Dracula and the Hunch Bunch saying "We're back!" as they peer through the window of the house that Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Scrappy-Doo, and Googie are in. Mind if it could have a follow up that takes place right after the events of the movie so that Scooby, Shaggy, Scrappy, and Googie (who are bringing Fred, Daphne, and Velma along with them) could vanquish Dracula and the Hunch Bunch once and for all?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Ratings
2,651 1
Kansas
nachosconcarne.cartoonsdammit.com
You didn't like the film?
Not particularly, no.

Dracula made for an annoying villain who just kept whining all the time, I didn't care much for his ditzy girlfriend (or Googie for that matter, she was too chipper), the jokes were cheesy (though admittedly not as cheesy as the ones in Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School), and the monster race took up the ENTIRETY of the second half of the film and just went ON AND ON.

I know it was intended to be a kids' movie, but I think even if I saw it as a kid, I would find it incredibly corny.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Ratings
496 2
Not particularly, no.

Dracula made for an annoying villain who just kept whining all the time, I didn't care much for his ditzy girlfriend (or Googie for that matter, she was too chipper), the jokes were cheesy (though admittedly not as cheesy as the ones in Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School), and the monster race took up the ENTIRETY of the second half of the film and just went ON AND ON.

I know it was intended to be a kids' movie, but I think even if I saw it as a kid, I would find it incredibly corny.
Well, the Ghoul School TV film is quite popular with fans than this one after all.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Here's the voice cast for this if it ever happened:
Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo/Fred Jones/Crunch (reprised role)
Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
Scott Innes as Scrappy-Doo
B.J. Ward as Googie (reprised role)
Grey Griffin as Daphne Blake
Kate Micucci as Velma Dinkley
James Arnold Taylor as Dracula
Rob Paulsen as Brunch (reprised role)
and
Pat Musick as Vanna Pira (reprised role)

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.