Is Nick/Viacom Done With TMNT?

Latest News & Videos

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Yeah, right... all of their "original" shows are owned by other distributors...Kappa Mikey is distributed by CAKE Distribution, The Secret Show is distributed by BBC Studios, Wild Grinders and Zevo-3 are distributed by Splash Entertainment, etc.
Well, it's not like Nicktoons never had an original series when they actually have since despite the distribution rights being under Cake, Nicktoons did indeed co-produce Kappa Mikey, therefore it is a Nicktoons original, unlike The Secret Show, Wild Grinders and Zevo-3 as those three fall under acquired programming (i.e. Nicktoons' only involvement was airing them). Domo TV also falls into the same "original co-production" category as Kappa Mikey since it was a co-production with NHK.

Not only that but Making Fiends and Random Cartoons are also Nicktoons originals, even though they were originally planned to be Nickelodeon originals.

Well, it sure is the right word to describe Viacom...
For Viacom, of course but not so much for Nickelodeon.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wanna watch some old cartoons on TV but this month they decided to remove it.
Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.
And we have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick TOTS. Now we start the final matchup. It's between Muppet Babies 2018 and TOTS.

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.