Is it better that warner bros should skip the scooby doo franchise for at least few years

thomas2313412

We know that there is another scooby series coming in 2019 and will air on Boomerang streaming service and it will be called Scooby doo and Guess who? Which will be considered a modern version of the new scooby doo movies which has the gang team up with various celebrities but also characters from warner bros properties like Looney tunes, DC comics and Hannah barbera cartoons and possibly tom and jerry

However whenever there is no new scooby doo property like every year or so,I think that this current era is suffering from scooby doo fatigue,because you see every one or two years a new scooby doo series is released and every year a direct to video movie is released.

Now I understand that Scooby doo is an beloved old franchise and like other franchise they keep on being revived in different formats like video games,cartoons, movies or television. But ,I felt like this is a bit too much and it made me wonder if the company like Warner bros should at least give a hiatus to the scooby doo franchise by not making any scooby doo product in about 5 or 10 years and then start all over again with a new scooby doo series similar to what happened with what's new scooby doo.

So Is it better that warner bros should skip the scooby doo franchise for at least few years?

Dudley

Staff member
If people are still willing to buy and watch Scooby Doo stuff, I think they should keep making it.
Scooby Doo is almost like they’re Power Rangers. As soon as one series is done, they’re ready to make another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thomas2313412

If people are still willing to buy and watch Scooby Doo stuff, I think they should keep making it.
Scooby Doo is almost like they’re Power Rangers. As soon as one series is done, they’re ready to make another one.

I guess that answers my question

SweetShop209

No. Scooby Doo makes the company money every year with their products. As long as the green is flowing, the taking dog and his mystery solving friends are going to stay around for a long time.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It seems that Boomerang will be gone from my local cable operator between June 22 and July 14.
Why are people in 2021 still acting like Johnny Test is the worst thing that ever happened in human history
Roger Smith and Roger Craig Smith

Zeno Robinson went through quite a lot, but when he got the role of Remy on Big City Greens, things got better for him. Happy 3 year anniversary Big City Greens.

Shaving my beard, and singing "Disco Girl"

Featured Posts