Is Gotham City Still Retro in The New Batman Adventures?

Raider969

This is something I have been wondering for a while now.

In Batman: The Animated Series, Gotham was retro, with everything looking like the 1940's, from the buildings, cars and fashions.

In the New Batman Adventures, I read that Gotham was more modern in this show, but I noticed that the cars, buildings and fashions still look old, more like 1950's or 1960's.
EDIT 4/1: It is possible that the fashions could also be 1990's since in one of my other topics, "What Is The Style Of Metropolis in Superman: The Animated Series?" an answer I got turns out that the fashion in Metropolis is 1990's mixed with 1950's for the Daily Planet. So since the creators decided to use the same art design style of Superman: The Animated Series for The New Batman Adventures, it is also possible that the also changed the fashion of Gotham to look like Metropolis's fashion.

So my question here Is Gotham City still retro in the New Batman Adventures?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo