"Iron Man & Captain America: Heroes United" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment on this Animated Feature!

• ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Just watched it on Netflix. The animation looked like a cutscene from the mid aughts. I'm really not looking forward to the inevitable CGI Marvel cartoon, especially if its going to look like this...

The story wasn't very interesting and Cap/Stark conflict is starting to get stale. How about some new team-ups? Can we get Cap/Hawkeye or Iron Man/Widow?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Iron Man / Captain America: Heroes United

Okay, I get the problem.

The animation sucks.

Normally I am not the cartoon fan who believes stories should live and die by the animation. A solid enough story can make anything work. But this isn't a solid story. It's pretty good though, and would acceptable for a Marvel cartoon with even slightly decent animation, and it's not appreciably worse than any of Marvel's current television output.

It's just that the animation is so bad that it's distracting, and there is no part of the movie I can sit back and enjoy while the computer effects are such an eyesore. The project was clearly half-finished, and it looks completely unprofessional. Maybe my outlook that great animation is not essential to a story is flawed. In this kind of story, great animation is everything and will make or break the project.

This project was broken. *.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts