Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Doomsday" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment - Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Doomsday"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is back with an all-new episode tonight at 8:30pm (ET/PT) on Nicktoons Network!

Iron Man: Armored Adventures
Episode #220 "Doomsday"

Original Airdate - June 13th, 2012
To keep reality itself from being torn apart, Iron Man must team up with his enemy Mandarin to stop Dr. Doom after he captures the Ninth Ring – and Tony’s father too!

Comments?

Spider-Man

I really enjoyed this episode! Some big things happened here! We got the see Pepper in some armor and kicking butt and more importantly, Howard and Tony Stark are reunited! I am very interested to see how this will play out in the coming new episodes. I'm pretty excited! And I thought Doom was handled really well here, too. Sure, he goes get defeated a bit too easily, but I loved that his motivation was to see the return of his slain family. That's perfect!

A great episode! It definitely stands as one of the best yet!

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I liked this episode. I'm glad that the Starks are reunited, and it was cool seeing Doom slap around Iron Man and Mandarin.

My only complaints are that the alien invasion sub-plot felt very out-of-place, and that the ending was a bit anti-climatic.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
It seems the Nicktoons website missed a chunk of this episode, so I missed quite a bit.

For the most part, though, it was good. While I still think they should have killed Howard for real, I was glad that he and Tony finally re-united. Doom was brilliant as usual, even if I'm not a fan of his more tragic origin, and Th'ulu looked pretty cool, even though it's a complete departure from his comic book version.

Christopher Glennon

Punch Drunk Flounder
Staff member
Reporter
While I still think they should have killed Howard for real, I was glad that he and Tony finally re-united.

I'm still worried that they'll kill Howard, and it'll be worse since Tony just got him back. Most of this season has been Tony's step into adulthood and real fight for his company and what's going to happen when he turns 18, I feel like having his father back may get in the way of that.

saffronlimo

I'm still worried that they'll kill Howard, and it'll be worse since Tony just got him back. Most of this season has been Tony's step into adulthood and real fight for his company and what's going to happen when he turns 18, I feel like having his father back may get in the way of that.

If there was another season, Howard Stark can obviously go missing again? Or, Howard Stark could die? It will be more in line with comics/movies if they did that, and will put the burden of the company on Tony's shoulders. Also, IF there was another season, we'll see a lot more characterisation of Tony (and Pepper and Rhodey) when they attend college or try to find a job.

On second thoughts, Season 3 would do well to be produced - kids and teenagers will be able to see what high school graduates or college students have to go through.

Christopher Glennon

Punch Drunk Flounder
Staff member
Reporter
If there was another season, Howard Stark can obviously go missing again? Or, Howard Stark could die? It will be more in line with comics/movies if they did that, and will put the burden of the company on Tony's shoulders. Also, IF there was another season, we'll see a lot more characterisation of Tony (and Pepper and Rhodey) when they attend college or try to find a job.

On second thoughts, Season 3 would do well to be produced - kids and teenagers will be able to see what high school graduates or college students have to go through.

Man, it would've been nice to see Tony and the others as high school grads and the various things they were trying to do. I think they'd have to keep Howard around or they'd just be playing the same grief beat they did during season one.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts