Invader Zim: Gir Goes Crazy & Stuff/Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom Talkback (Spoilers)

Alaskanbullworm

Looks like I'm back!
Invader Zim: Gir Goes Crazy and Stuff/Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom Talkback(Spoilers)

Be sure to watch Invader Zim starting now, where we'll see Gir turn on Zim and Dib living the life of his dreams.

DanniB

Behold the power of five
OHHHHH I LOVED it! Gir's adorable! even when deadly!

and dib just plain rocks!

"Hi floor, make me a sammitch!"

Alaskanbullworm

Looks like I'm back!
Very funny and very wonderful episodes!. GGCaS was great seeing Gir all serious and saying how stupid TV is, got me laughing. The whole putting dookie in cows to contaminate food was hilarious. Then when the dookie was smattered all over the ship, I let out an "EWWW" laugh When the squid man tried to make ink, it was hilarious when he said something like "I'm making something, but it's not ink". DWLoD was a good episode also, but my favorite part was when Gir self-destructed. I knew something was up, because it just wouldn't be an Invader Zim episode if something good actually happened to Dib.

Majin_Megabyte

Ice Witch
Gir Goes Carzy and Stuff was very funny and hillouris,and Dib's Wonderful life of Doom was also hillouris as Gir Goes Carzy and Stuff this has to rank up to Tak the Hidous New Girl,and The Halloween specal as my fave episodes of Zim.

Yuss

I loved the kid with the NICK logo on his shirt. Jhonen did his voice. "I'm so happy! All the time! It's great!"

~B+:

Alaskanbullworm

Looks like I'm back!
Originally posted by ~B+
I loved the kid with the NICK logo on his shirt. Jhonen did his voice. "I'm so happy! All the time! It's great!"

~B+:

Oh yea, the kid in the tube. That was Jhonen? That must be what NICK thinks all of their viewers are like. :rolleyes:

Allen's Nickname.

The Horrible End.
That was GREAT! The end of Dib's wonderful life was brilliant. Notice how he had like, 5 wives/ girlfriends? Great. Also, GIR saying he hated TV was awsome. I'm so overwelmed with emotion over this episode, that I probobly sound like a babbling idot in this talkback.

Yuss

I was cracking up at Nick... I can't believe Nickelodeon let the show make fun of them.

And the CG battle between Earth and the Armada was awesome. The CG just gets better and better...

~B+:

Chris Sanders MSX

The MAN is back
This episode was the TV Guide Channel's Editors Pick of Night.(The Best show on Tv that friday.)

It said that Millions of children were going crazy for new episodes..yatta yatta yatta. Saying how creative original and hystarical it is....

This Gave me hope that maybe Nick sees this and will reconsider giving Zim new or atleast more life. This episode made me wish that this is true.

GOD, Do you guys have any idea if theres even a chance in heck Zim could be saved ?

Yuss

I saw the TV Guide thing. That was great.

As for ZIM returning, there's pretty much no chance. It's expensive, and even though the show's good, it's just not getting the ratings NICK wants. Even if it did, Jhonen Vasquez has already moved on to his new comics, and has specifically said that if ZIM was renewed, he wouldn't return. Most of the crew was laid off really rudely, I doubt they'd want to go back. So, on the incredibly small chance that NICK decided to renew the show, they'd only get half the crew, and in the words of director Steve Ressel, "the show would look like CatDog."

~B+:

DR. BELCH

In a squashed gob of dung on the Missouri Bootheel
I loved the way Zim's linea bout exploring the pleasure center of Dib's brain in "Gir Goes Crazy" foreshadowed the dream sequence in "Life of Doom". I've said for years the best thing you can do to hurt someone is give them all they ever could want--and then pervert it!

Squid Man was my favorite part--"I..can't...squirt ink!" followed up by squeaky flatulent noises and "You don't want to know what that is!" I howled. "Aw--he got eaten by a shark!" Though I'll admit in places I was thinking of Brain and Pinky's dilemma in "That Smarts", in which, like Brain, Zim learns that it isn't good to have a minion too much like him....

Freaky how Dib's hair just got bigger and bigger all through adulthood. And note the first hottie he was with...but where was Gaz in Dib's ideal world? Of course, it was all an elaborate scheme to get back at Dib for a pitched bran muffin. Funniest bit--Zim tries to sound menacing, but some kid keeps interrupting him and making him sound just stupid: "But we're not sleeping now!"

Sandro

Those were two really great episodes; I'm still upset that no more are being made.

Yuss

Originally posted by DR. BELCH
Funniest bit--Zim tries to sound menacing, but some kid keeps interrupting him and making him sound just stupid: "But we're not sleeping now!"
Bwah, that was no "some kid", that was the great amazing Poonchy!

Heh, he's my favorite character... mmyep.

~B+:

Joe Tully

I want the toilet seat.
This was the first episode of Zim I've watched. I usually avoid Nick like the plague, but I was bored, started flipping channels and found some toons and decided to give 'em a try.

I mildly enjoyed the show. I can't say that it was boring, but I didn't think that it was more than mildly amusing. Maybe it doesn't fit with my sense of humor, or maybe a lot of the humor has to do with if you know the characters. Anyways, if I run across it again, I'm sure I'll give it another try. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Chris Sanders MSX

The MAN is back
Originally posted by ~B+
Bwah, that was no "some kid", that was the great amazing Poonchy!

Heh, he's my favorite character... mmyep.

~B+:

i saw him when Miss Bitter's send that kid to the Underground Classroom..Then Poonchy just walks in and sits down.

Zorakfan

Misanthropist
HI BOARD! MAKE ME A SAMMITCH!

ZIM KNOWLEDGE FILLS MY BRAIN.
IT IS NEAT.

These episodes were the proverbial shiz. Moreso with the dooky scheme. I'm surprised Jhonen got away with a lot of stuff in the later episodes on a 'wholesome' kid's network like *ickelodeon, but they ROCK. I loved Johnen's Nick parody with the little, overly happy and excited child that Nick always strives to appease, i.e. cancelling the greatest series of our time. Squidman was great. Dib's wonderful life of doom gave what it promised. Wonderful doom. I have but one thing to say about this episode:
Never meddle in the affairs of pure energy shoes, for they can give you special powers and ***** slap you.

GIR! End this post!
Finally!

*POOF*

Evil Dr. Reef

The King of Braves
Come Dance With Us GIR! Dance Into OBLIVION!!!

Ah, finally we get to see "GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff". Not what I was expecting, but still awesome. I need more random GIR quotes!

*ahem*

Anyway, Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom was pretty good too. The highlight of this part was definately the Alien shoes.
"We simply changed our forms to something you could comprehend."
"But I just saw you there... as aliens."

Great stuff. Aside from making me laugh, it ALSO makes me go into crazy GIR mode, and want to destroy Nickelodeon even more. Damn execs...

SpaceCub

Shatterer of Worlds
Those weren't the last 2 eps ever, were they?

Although I think it would be a great high note to end on, I still want to see more.

When I first heard of the show I expected it to be about a really mean alien trying to conquer the world, but what I get is some alien race's reject and a brain dead robot.
What surprises me even more is how much Nick let's them get away with. Take the ep where Zim starts stealing all the little kids' internal organs. Man, that was just messed up. I find it really funny, but I figured little kids (Nick's #1 fans) would just be scared of it.

---
"HA! Pitiful HUMAN organs! ACK! MY SQUEEGILY SPOOCH!"

Yuss

Originally posted by SpaceCub
Those weren't the last 2 eps ever, were they?
No, there are eight episodes left.

(do episode titles count as spoilers?)

· Walk for Your Lives / Hobo 13
· Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars
· Frycook from Space
· Mortos Der Soul Stealer / ZIM Eats Waffles
· Girl Who Cried Gnome / Vindicated
· Voting of the Doomed / Dib Ship
· Gaz: Taster of Pork
· The Most Horrible Christmas Ever (finale)

Not necessarily in that order or arrangement...

We're getting repeats for the next two weeks... spoo.

~B+:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10th anniversary Tangled.

Jada Pinkett Smith's new animated short "Cops and Robbers" nearly ended up on Nick rather than Netflix Jada Pinkett Smith on Police Brutality and Animated Short ‘Cops and Robbers’ (EXCLUSIVE)
What's up with Mattel's fondness with Scare Glow in new Masters of the Universe merchandise? Maybe because he's a FREAKING SKELETON THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, which is more toyetic than a guy with just a skull for a face, like Skeletor.
I'm the only one here to have a merman as an avatar.