Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus Premieres On Netflix August 16

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Ever since the elusive Rocko’s Modern Life telefilm was finally confirmed for an August 9 Netflix release, people have been wondering: what about the other one? Where is Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus, the third of the Nicktoon revival trio?
The truth is….Zim has been right behind you the whole time!! The cackles are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE! Check your bathroom (and next time, clean your toilet more frequently or this could happen again):

Cartoonist and Sonic master Tyson Hesse commented “This is actually from one of the scenes I boarded, and I was lucky enough to sit in the booth and watch Richard Horvitz do just minutes and minutes of this absolutely insane growing laughter. Easily a highlight of my career.”
After months of brooding in wait, Zim emerges with the perfect plan of DOOM for...

Continue reading...

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

I am 24 years old today.
I pick the voice actor for Spiderman. Guess who.

I finished the final issue of Gilda And Meek (Gilda And Meek #33 "Dark Child: Part Two: The Pilot, Un-Iverse #47) today. I had been planning it for 30 years, and it ended exactly the way it did in my fifteen-year-old head. This is a milestone I NEVER expected to reach. Huge day for me.

Featured Posts