Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus Premieres On Netflix August 16

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Ever since the elusive Rocko’s Modern Life telefilm was finally confirmed for an August 9 Netflix release, people have been wondering: what about the other one? Where is Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus, the third of the Nicktoon revival trio?
The truth is….Zim has been right behind you the whole time!! The cackles are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE! Check your bathroom (and next time, clean your toilet more frequently or this could happen again):

Cartoonist and Sonic master Tyson Hesse commented “This is actually from one of the scenes I boarded, and I was lucky enough to sit in the booth and watch Richard Horvitz do just minutes and minutes of this absolutely insane growing laughter. Easily a highlight of my career.”
After months of brooding in wait, Zim emerges with the perfect plan of DOOM for...

Continue reading...

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Craig McCracken recently started an instagram account.

Given this tweet he put out, it looks like Christian Lanz is in Kid Cosmic.

I would like to hear the voice of Eric Bauza in the dub of "Yashahime". How about that?
You know you feel old when one of the first non-CN shows you remember was the German series Twipsy. This doesn't strike a chord with Americans, though. I remember being 4 and being enthralled by the computer graphics of the cyberspace setting.
First look at "Thomas and Friends" 2D reboot:

Looks cute, but judging from long-time fans, they didn't like it.

I don't mind Thomas being in 2D, really.

Featured Posts