"Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus!" News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

MegasMilo379

Fancied.
May 28, 2016
IMHO, I'm happy both Status Cling and Enter the Florpus will have a good home to air. And Netflix too -- even better! Way much better than Nick with little or no promotion or (shudder) Nicktoons with all the promotion.

Leviathan

"It's against nature!"
Staff member
Finally. It's about time.

Netflix are getting quite a bit of original Nick programming. So far, they've got:

- Pinky Malinky
- Invader ZIM: Florpus
- Rocko: Static Cling
- Live-action Avatar series
- Loud House movie
- Rise of the TMNT movie
I'm genuinely surprised Nick could find anywhere on TV for any of these. It kind of shows how little patience Nick the network has for anything that's not a surefire hit.

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
I have a feeling that if that if the Hey Arnold Jungle Movie had done what Nick felt was better in ratings then they would have put it on NIck. I'm glad they at least going to release the movie now, kind of wish it was on TV though.

TheMisterManGuy

Oct 23, 2014
Finally. It's about time.

I'm genuinely surprised Nick could find anywhere on TV for any of these. It kind of shows how little patience Nick the network has for anything that's not a surefire hit.
I see it as more them taking advantage of a platform with a built-in Nostalgic audience. The Jungle Movie bombed hard, so if TV won't take it, streaming will. And what better network to choose for than than the one that put the concept on the map.

Radical Buster

Keanu Reeves stan account
Feb 3, 2018
Indonesia
I have a feeling that if that if the Hey Arnold Jungle Movie had done what Nick felt was better in ratings then they would have put it on NIck. I'm glad they at least going to release the movie now, kind of wish it was on TV though.
If they really cared about the ratings, then they shouldn't have put it online in advance.

Sep 4, 2017
I'm actually glad about this, because I use Netflix a lot and i'll be able to watch this whatever time I want, rather than having to watch it at a specific time. Plus, it probably would do better on Netflix than if it was on the actual network. I almost never watch TV anymore aside from a few shows. I'm honestly surprised that a lot of Nick stuff is going to Netflix rather than Hulu since Hulu has some Nick shows on there, including ZIM

Reactions: ShayL and Fone Bone

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I see it as more them taking advantage of a platform with a built-in Nostalgic audience. The Jungle Movie bombed hard, so if TV won't take it, streaming will. And what better network to choose for than than the one that put the concept on the map.
If they marathoned the show on the main network ahead of the movie’s premiere, the Jungle Movie would’ve performed better, and none of this would be happening.

I'm actually glad about this, because I use Netflix a lot and i'll be able to watch this whatever time I want, rather than having to watch it at a specific time. Plus, it probably would do better on Netflix than if it was on the actual network. I almost never watch TV anymore aside from a few shows. I'm honestly surprised that a lot of Nick stuff is going to Netflix rather than Hulu since Hulu has some Nick shows on there, including ZIM

Oh yeah. That is kind of odd. I wonder if the Nick shows will move back to Netflix someday. They actually carried more Nick shows than Hulu did, like Wild Thornberrys and AAHH!! Real Monsters.

Anyhoo, I’m glad the two movies are heading to Netflix. I mean I figured they would. I wonder why they took so long to announce it.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
That’s disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing this on Nick because I never saw Zim on the main network.
Do you really wanna see the movie get bad ratings like The Jungle Movie, resulting in Nick no longer making movies?

Netflix are getting quite a bit of original Nick programming. So far, they've got:

- Pinky Malinky
- Invader ZIM: Florpus
- Rocko: Static Cling
- Live-action Avatar series
- Loud House movie
- Rise of the TMNT movie
Oh look, it's "The Netflix Six"!

• Funny
Reactions: 19MagiswordLane

ShayL

Jun 3, 2016
Philadelphia
Good to know it's finally being released even if we don't know when specifically in summer. I didn't watch Invader Zim much when it was new. I caught random episodes on Nicktoons Network in either 2005 or 2006. I'm very excited about this regardless.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Now we know why it took so long to get news. Netflix wants this movie to premiere internationally, and it takes time to finish all dubs.