Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Animatexperts

Whiteboard Animation and Explainer Video Expert.
Hi I'm Alan a team member of Animatexperts. We creating Characterized and Motion stopped Animation Video with a brand story checkout our work on below references:

Social Channels List:
Youtube/user/Animatexperts
Vimeo/animatexperts
Facebook/animatexperts

We really appreciate peoples feedback it does matter for us.

Thanks and Regards
Alan
Animation Artist

Lynx Animation

Hello fellows writers! I'm new here and finding out slowly about the forums.
Otherwise I'm based in Skopje, Macedonia and working as creative director for the biggest 2D animation studio in the Balkans (can you guess what's the studio's name?) :)
We're working on a feature animation and a TV series at the moment, so every day I have aliens and little dragons to worry about.

In my free time I also write comics and run a small indie publishing company based in Scotland.

Cheers and looking forward to find out about the awesome people here.

eminado

Hi my is nado.. and my first name is Emmy. Glad to be here. Thanks for accepting me!

Matt Grisham

Hi! My name is Matt Grisham! I have an interest in animated cartoons and fanfiction!

And I'm sure am glad to be here! :sweat:

:yakko::wakko::dot:: So are we! (Note: The singing lines are in italics) Because we're Animaniacs
And we're zany to the max
We're with our buddy Matt
Who bring outs funny gags for laughs
We're Animan-y! Totally insane-y!

:yakko:: Toonzone forum-any!

:yakko::wakko::dot:: Ani-mani-acs! Those are the facts!

By the way, it's a pleasure to meet you here at The Story Board on Toonzone Forums! ;)

ArmorAbs

Banned
Hello everyone, Hi!

I thought it would be nice to get to know a little bit about each other. People old and new who would like to introduce themselves and tell us what they like that would be greatly appreciated =D I decided I would give this a go. I think I have a tremendous amount of creativity, but some good honest feedback is a necessity for any writer. I am interested in publishing my own stories as well as working on collabs. I think starting threads where each person adds into an on-going story could be a really fun idea.

Seeing I started this thread, only fair I start with the introducing... I will elaborate on that idea further, to clear up any confusion it may have caused.

They call me Kylie or KW on TZ. I recently graduated from university recieving my second degree. My hobbies are reading, drawing, going out and having fun, listening to music, rpg's, video games, anime shows and I am obsessed with Batman. If you do not believe me ask the mods of this board^^! I am also a mysterious creature that suits up at night and leaps from roof top to roof top to find adventure...;) I recently graduated from Uni as well. Plan on beginning my 2nd degree as soon as possible. My hobbies are vast, I find myself striving to find at least something of interest in every discipline, which is why it was so difficult for me to select what path my undergrad was going to be. My favorite comic characters are far more obscure, I enjoy Batman but he receives the attention he deserves. I have very little interest in jobs, I think my place is to stay in academia and I may become a professor.

Your turn and have fun! I love messing with the font.

AquaDan

I used to be a fan of Naruto but ending of it isn't due to the pairing of NaruHina but how they had Hinata switch roles with Sasuke. Sakura got Hinata's fainting thing. Hinata got Sasuke's curse color chakra.

Anywho. I'm new here. I'm trying to create a new novel. I'm still on the first chapter of my novel. I know how I want to end that first book but the problem is how to get to the end.

Before NaruSaku haters aka NaruHina shippers. Here's the list of my Naruto Pairings that I like in order:

1. NaruShion
  2. NaruSaku
  3. NaruIno
  4. NaruTema
  5. NaruTen
  6. NaruIsarabi
  7. NaruHakuto
  8. NaruYakumo
  9. NaruAmaru
  10. NaruKarui
  11. NaruKuro
  12. NaruTayu
  13. NaruKin
  14. NaruKarin
  15. NaruHina

garfiisan

The CFL - What We're Made Of
My name's John, I write fanfics, but not too often. I like a lot of anime/manga, and I'm currently working on two fanfics: One is called Anime Dragnet, and the other is an alternate story of Your Lie in April called His Lie in April. More to come on the latter....

Disasterwarning999

Hi I'm Eric and I like to work on spec scripts, but not particularly fanfiction. I'm currently working on some ideas I've been playing around with for Teen Titans Go. I strive to write for tv one day and hope to make a living out of it one day. Nice to meet you guys :)

Parker-Shepherd

Hi all! I'm a self taught writer who has written stories from different fandoms. DC is probably the one I've written the most with stories using material from animated series, comics and live action such as Smallville.

I also write original fiction in a variety of genres and non-fiction.

My work tend to focus on multicultural with a unique take on storytelling.

Sobo Kim

Namjoon/RM's Cat
Hi! I am Sobo and I can write fictional stories if I can. I love to watch TV shows (mostly the animated ones), listening to music (mostly K-Pop and pop) and writing fan stories. I was a big fan for The Amazing World of Gumball, but I stopped watching around in 2018, but watching back again in 2019. My goal is to be a good forumer. Also active forumer btw.

dreamgyaru819

Hey Guys! I'm Eric, and I'm an aspiring TV writer! I'm currently doing this just for fun to practice my story writing skills, and so far it's turned out pretty well! While I have started writing spec scripts, I've written synopses for my own ideas as well! Feel free to ask me about anything you want to know about me or what I'm working on :)

So far, as I've watched almost every episode, I'm writing stuff for..um..Teen Titans Go. It may sound kinda lame, but I've managed to come up 3 seasons worth of stories that match the energy and humor of the original, but it puts the Titans as chaotic neutral dysfunctional friends instead of mean spirited villains disguised as heroes. I just feel this is better suited for the series than the unfortunate path the seemingly sullen middle aged writers have chosen to take.

Anyway, I'm going to post a few stories in one of the chats. Let me know what you think! Also, it's great to meet you

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts