International Nickelodeon Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Bengali dub credits of SpongeBob.

Title cards of episodes, yeah they're weird, since Duronto translates everything, but not as weird as the ones on the Macedonian dub.

I've heard that this series was made on request by the now-famous Bow Down to Yellow Absorbency who is an expert in international SpongeBob dubs.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
New CEE promo

Edit: How is Nick Jr. handled? What version for which countries and what about the opt outs? How many layers? Sometimes there's this error on CZSK:
oFxJc9U.jpg

EDIT2: Some Baltics and Greek promos:

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It's been a year since the Baltic tracks were added to Nick CEE. So far they're the only Big 3 kids channel to broadcast in these languages.

Vaughn Max

Golmaal Jr premieres on Sonic on May 13th. It actually kind of looks like The Loud House or Mighty Magiswords for some reason. That's pretty good for an Indian show since most of them I've heard of have weird looking CGI

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
When I saw the teaser I thought it was a televised broadcast of one of those Nick India live shows where Motu Patlu and the rest perform.

Vaughn Max

I like it how they still mention Sonic's initial action premise. /sarcasm
They still have one action show (Power Rangers). Once that gets removed, it will be the end of an era for Sonic and they'll also have no Nick shows left

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@RandomMe I've noticed this in the UK as well. Nicktoons used to air a few action shows, like Power Rangers, Matt Hatter, Gormitti, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Yu-Gi-Oh, but its mainly comedy centric series now.

Vaughn Max

Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles premieres exclusively on Nick HD+ starting next Monday at 11:00am!
This is probably the fastest Nick India ever took to get a new Nick show on any of their channels. The rest either take years or never come

animegamer

Maybe Nick and Sonic for local content, Nick Jr. for the usual preschool content and Nick HD+ for international content. We will see if they launch more shows from Nickelodeon like Glitch Techs in the upcoming months.

Before August 2018 Nick HD+ was in a huge mess.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Now even Nick HD+ is organized, it seems that Turner and Viacom18 are now thinking the same about their kids channels.

Vaughn Max

Maybe Nick and Sonic for local content, Nick Jr. for the usual preschool content and Nick HD+ for international content. We will see if they launch more shows from Nickelodeon like Glitch Techs in the upcoming months.

Before August 2018 Nick HD+ was in a huge mess.
Before August, the Nick HD+ schedule was really good. Since then, it's gone from really good to decent which is a downgrade. At least there's no more local shows. Also, they removed Alvin, Ben and Holly, Supa Strikas, Danger Mouse, and Rimba Racer for no reason. They also have no sitcoms for some reason and there's probably no sign of them coming back anytime soon. Same thing with the old shows, but that's understandable since it's an HD channel and it's probably not supposed to air stuff in SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts