International Nickelodeon Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

It's a joint venture between Foxtel (35%) and Viacom Asia Pacific (65%)

But probably Foxtel doesn't have too much influence, similar to how Sky UK barely has any on the Nick UK jointventure, and Viacom operates these channels often as if they were just theirs

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
It's even weirder than even though Nick AU & NZ are the same, Nick Jr. AU and Nick Jr. NZ are different feeds.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
There's apparently an English dub of Motu Patlu (and yes, this is an official channel).

Vaughn Max

There's apparently an English dub of Motu Patlu (and yes, this is an official channel).
Hopefully this doesn't mean it's coming to the US

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Turns out even the official English dub of Motu Patlu has a little accent.

If the VAs are actually Indian, then congratulations, your pronounciation is better than many others!

Francisque

With many Nick HDs in EMEA becoming Nicktoons, the changes of Nick CEE HD in Czech look slim

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
I found something from the Baltic states. In 2007, LNT (Latvia) aired The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius as "Ģeniālais Džimijs Neitrons".

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I found something from the Baltic states. In 2007, LNT (Latvia) aired The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius as "Ģeniālais Džimijs Neitrons".
IIRC I recall LNT airing mainly CN/WB shows in 2010/2011. Some Nick shows aired on their TV3. In Lithuania it was the same, just replace LNT with LNK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts