International Nickelodeon Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughn Max

My guess is that if Nick India becomes Colors Kids, Nick HD+ becomes just Nick.
Hopefully they don't add back Motu Patlu, Pakdam Pakdai, Shiva, and Ninja Hattori on HD+

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Nice that CEE is getting new shows, but sadly not the kind of ones I'd watch.

As for Doug airing in Czechia... the show aired first on Nova in 94, then on SuperMax in 96/97 and then on Prima in 2000 and in 2013 on ČT Déčko. In total four dubs exist - from 1994, 1996 for Nick version and from 2005 and 2011 for Disney version. Chaotic and hard to come by all in all.

Doug — Česká televize
Seznam DNES: Televize

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Doug had a European Portuguese dub on TVI. IIRC the Disney episodes were shown on RTP, but I must check.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I don't remember when exactly, but still seems better whan watching Motu Patlu all day. Unfortunately for most viewers in India's neighbors they have to stick with "the available content for South Asia".

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Indeed, but I believe they only show post-2005 episodes of Fairly OddParents. They used to show the older Nelvana ones until they sold the rights to KidsCo Asia (now shut down).

animegamer

Zoofari will premiere on Nick HD+ next Monday at 10:30am! Also, DQ's Jungle Book series returns to Nick SD next week at 7:30am.

TheDetective

@animegamer god is here

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Just yesterday I was reading an article called "When Motu and Patlu go global" because it was the only source I managed to find of it being in Vietnam. And then, I found real proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts