You're fired!
Sep 6, 2013
CE_PL
cnboompoland.blogspot.com
Last edited:

justanoriginaluser

Aug 17, 2019
Bulgaria
Are they ever going to launch TeenNick on CEE? /they already have nicktoons,so why not?/
(im sorry if u talked about it..i cant open the last pages,it buffers a lot.)

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Too many channels spoil the broth, imo.

The only successful TeenNick channel (including the US one) is TeenNick Israel, which gets a ton of localised programming.

That being said, I wouldn't mind a TeenNick channel if it aired shows from Nick channels around the world, like TeenNick Italy and Nickelodeon Teen France do.

Reactions: Nick Mick

Lkoui

Apr 24, 2019
The Netherlands
Error: When the new episode of Noobees aired today. They were airing the wrong audio their lips of the characters didn’t sync. Nick NL noticed this.
They suddenly ended the episode and replaced it with Spongebob to fill the time. They didn't end the episode fully.

Lego City Adventures will premiere next week at 16:30.
New season of De Ludwigs (Dutch Hunter Street) will premiere from October 28th.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
God...I'm I the only one who noticed that Nick is running out of shows? Or at least sitcoms...for the last 4-5 months we only have 2-3 reboots...
Only for daily live action shows, Hunter Street might be last. Current sitcoms Nick USA has is Henry Danger (of course announced that season 5 will be last, new episodes airing this fall actively will finish likely 2020 year), and new All That reboot (season renewal has not yet been announced).

Are You Afraid of the Dark will have 3 (each one hour) mini series that will air in October.

The only upcoming live action is likely Untitled space show, nothing is known if it will be comedy live action sitcom

Normanator1 3

BIG Nickelodeon fan,YouTuber (Normanator 13)
Only for daily live action shows, Hunter Street might be last. Current sitcoms Nick USA has is Henry Danger (of course announced that season 5 will be last, new episodes airing this fall actively will finish likely 2020 year), and new All That reboot (season renewal has not yet been announced).

Are You Afraid of the Dark will have 3 (each one hour) mini series that will air in October.

The only upcoming live action is likely Untitled space show, nothing is known if it will be comedy live action sitcom
Well I don't think that the worldwide Nick's are going to air the reboots...They need more sitcoms or at least any live action show to be aired everywhere in the world. The only thing we all receive is new episodes of Henry Danger but nothing more..For example,Nick CEE brought back The Bureau Of Magical Things,Every Which Way,Wits Academy and School of Rock + they air Frankie again and again like 30000 times...they just don't have what to full the schedule with and they're constantly bringing back old shows..I hope that we'll see ICarly & Victorious back..[& something new ;) ]

Reactions: Nick Mick

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
I've noticed Nick are running out of scripted live-action, too. Nick seems to be focused on non-scripted series, which rarely get shown outside the flagship US network. I'm still amazed the UK got the revived Double Dare.

Update - Nickelodeon has announced the winners of KCA Abu Dhabi. Guess who won Favorite Cartoon? ;)
I thought it would be Motu Patlu

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JedEmily

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
There was some episodes of Clarissa that Nick UK rarely aired, and there's an episode of Kenan & Kel that they've never aired.

When Nick UK had the rights to Tucker, they butchered the beginning of the first episode, and also never aired one of episodes later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.