International Nickelodeon Thread Part 9

Latest News & Videos

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Gil from Bubble Guppies used ilegally at a kids zone of a Brazilian restaurant. The fun thing is that the name alludes to a fictional Brazilian web channel (TV Maresol) and that every time soneone finds a place called "Mar e Sol" they think it's connected to the channel.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Gil from Bubble Guppies used ilegally at a kids zone of a Brazilian restaurant. The fun thing is that the name alludes to a fictional Brazilian web channel (TV Maresol) and that every time soneone finds a place called "Mar e Sol" they think it's connected to the channel.
Next is probably gonna be an Indian restaurant in the US or some other country using Motu Patlu illegally
Lol what happened to Shiva, only 1 hour on weekdays. Isn't it their "flagship" Sonic show?
At the end of the day whatever makes them the most money they will spam it the most.
I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it eventually and replaced it with more Ninja Hattori or Pakdam Pakdai

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Did any international Nick's air this show called Dance on Sunset? I know Nick US did, but I don't know if other countries did

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Al Capone

Apr 27, 2019
El Salvador
There's even a place in Argentina using the local name of the Krusty Krab, as Cursed Commercials mentioned on their Twitter.
In mexico there was a Krusty krab replica named El krustaceo in mexicali. but it closed and it became a tabern that looked like the Barg n Mart.
and finally it was demolished
bob-restaurant.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Mick

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
Nickelodeon Greece started re-airing FOP on weekday nights (from "Mooving Day" and going on; the rest is owned by Nelvana in Europe at least).