International Nickelodeon Thread Part 9

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
Nick India’s plans this year, expand to 8 language feeds, air new episodes of all their in house shows, and to get Sonic to the top of the league, starting it off by launching Golmaal Jr.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Nick India’s plans this year, expand to 8 language feeds, air new episodes of all their in house shows, and to get Sonic to the top of the league, starting it off by launching Golmaal Jr.

They probably won't even do any of those successfully

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
I mean...... they’re trying hard to make their local properties popular, why can’t they give the international Nick shows the same level of love? Why not pump out both local and international content? They’re not trying their very best until they do the latter as well and we have to see in the next few months if they bring anything new from Viacom International at the very least on HD+.

Now having international (niche) content on HD+ has sadly become the norm. But the channel is widely distributed now they just need to care about it more.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
I mean...... they’re trying hard to make their local properties popular, why can’t they give the international Nick shows the same level of love? Why not pump out both local and international content? They’re not trying their very best until they do the latter as well and we have to see in the next few months if they bring anything new from Viacom International at the very least on HD+.

Now having international (niche) content on HD+ has sadly become the norm. But the channel is widely distributed now they just need to care about it more.
Nick HD+ will probably have the same lineup of shows forever with very little changes

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Nick HD+ started new Rabbids Invasion episodes, idk which season, hopefully the latest

Probably season 2 since it premiered in 2017 and they probably only aired season 1 before that August schedule change

SpongieLoud

Twitter: @miidude777
Feb 27, 2017
Is the Nicktoons.co.uk redirecting anyone to the US Nick.com site for anyone living in the US. I’m curious to know if it is just me or others in the us have this issue.

Radical Buster

That's too much, man!
Feb 3, 2018
Indonesia
Is the Nicktoons.co.uk redirecting anyone to the US Nick.com site for anyone living in the US. I’m curious to know if it is just me or others in the us have this issue.
I believe all foreign Nick websites are redirected to your region's website.
This bug during commercials on Nick Korea is huge
Still doesn't beat CN US's first bug.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Nick India never aired season 3 of Avatar? Also, they're never gonna air it or any other old shows again, probably not even on Nick HD+ even though the official account said they're working on getting more anime on the channel. By anime they probably mean local content