International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughn Max

So someone in a Twitter group chat I'm in went on the Nick Pakistan website and found out something really weird about it. The thumbnail for Unfabulous is supposed to be a character from the show, but since ARY is so lazy, it's something unexpected instead. It might actually be a picture of some random person they probably got from the internet since it isn't transparent like most of the other show thumbnails probably are. They might do this for other Nick live action shows too, but I'll have to check. This is probably the laziest they can get

In other news, I got a full day of the Nick Pakistan schedule done. I had to stay up until 4am to do it, so that shows how much I'm committing to getting this schedule done
9128895965564bce24278242f5b46800.jpg
cd957d4a64693bd78ee26cc474eb143f.jpg

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Vaughn Max

It looks like the show's main character to me:

I'm wrong about it being a photo of a random person then, but it's not hard to mistake it for one.

The website also has 2 House of Anubis thumbnails, a Dora with red eyes, and the Big Time Rush thumbnail uses a weird picture of James Maslow that they probably got off the internet. The website also has downloads, but IDK if they work. It looks unique from other Nick websites, so it's good in my opinion, probably way better than Nick India's website if I ever get to go on it

animegamer

Nick India’s greed strikes again as Gattu Battu is now getting the Sonic treatment, the same way they did for Shiva and Ninja Hattori. Taking advantage of their fan base to boost Sonic’s ratings and get into the Top 5!

From next week, the timeslots of Gattu Battu on Nick will be replaced with OGGY.

Also, Masha’s Spooky Stories will air on Nick Jr. India next week at 6pm replacing Team Umizoomi

Vaughn Max

Nick India’s greed strikes again as Gattu Battu is now getting the Sonic treatment, the same way they did for Shiva and Ninja Hattori. Taking advantage of their fan base to boost Sonic’s ratings and get into the Top 5!

From next week, the timeslots of Gattu Battu on Nick will be replaced with OGGY.

Also, Masha’s Spooky Stories will air on Nick Jr. India next week at 6pm replacing Team Umizoomi
When will Motu Patlu air on Sonic?

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
The hungarian and romanian sites works without redirecting.

For some reason the Czech one does not. I guess they gave up on updating the CZ site after literally 8 years of it being the same and just decided to redirect it to the global one cause it's much easier instead. Oh well.

Moleoman

Over here (in Poland), Portfolio's "Cat in the Hat" airs on MiniMini+ (with new episodes starting from 20th October). Since Portfolio distributes the show outside United States, they can sell the show to any kids station regardless of whether it showed the same series it aired on PBS Kids in USA or not.

BowDown097

I wish Nick Pakistan would air SpongeBob and other shows in Urdu again.. I'd love anything in Urdu at this point, hardly anything is since 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts