International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
They just want to make PAW Patrol more popular than SpongeBob.

(either way Motu Patlu is still more popular than SpongeBob)

animegamer

Apparently, Nick Asia now broadcasts on Dialog TV!!!

Nothing about PEO TV though

Last edited:

animegamer

Aren’t they broadcasting on local channels anyway? Hope the same happens here for the very same reason. If it means removing Nick from analog, then do it. It’s not like we are losing much are we?

We have had Star Movies Asia on analog until 2012 when the whole Fox Movies stuff happened.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Derana just airs one Indian show on their kids slot, they aired shows like Bob and Margaret, Pirate Express and the like that hardly aired on Indian channels.

Vaughn Max

Apparently, Nick Asia now broadcasts on Dialog TV!!!

Nothing about PEO TV though
Looks like even Sri Lanka is getting tired of Nick India. Since they now have no Nick shows, I guess that's why

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Vaughn Max

Hope Disney and CN will follow.
DC Asia is already in Bangladesh and it doesn't need CN Asia since it now has a bad schedule. It should have Nick Asia, Nick Jr Asia, DC Asia, Disney XD Asia, Disney Junior Asia, CN India, and Hungama, CN Pakistan, and maybe Sonic on analog

animegamer

Many of the third party shows that air on Nick India also gets acquired by Disney SEA.

Vaughn Max

Many of the third party shows that air on Nick India also gets acquired by Disney SEA.
So that means they might acquire Motu Patlu, Oggy, and other shows that air on Nick India now?

animegamer

Oggy used to air on DC Asia until 2012. They still show Zig and Sharko at midnight.

Vaughn Max

Motu Patlu is not third-party to the Jaipurians controlling Nick India.
They think every third party show that airs on it is a Nick original and the actual Nick originals are third party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts