International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

He manages the nickalive.blogspot.com. Even I didn’t know until a while later.

AFAIK only Nick US is blocked for me.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Why do you say that? Can't Hola VPN be used?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW, I mean, that is lammee. I mean, LOUD HOUSE, the show universally considered the saviour of Nickelodeon, the show that revolutionized (in a both good and bad way) fanfiction, gets DUMPED by the network (Nickelodeon Greece), as its removal from the time slot of 10:30 pm, will make room for.... new season of Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn...................... let that sink in.

In other words, nick greece airs the last three episodes of the show today in marathon starting on 10:00 pm.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I feel sorry for what Nick Greece is doing to TLH. I mean, is the show getting controversy? Poland decided to ban Clyde McBride's parents because they believe that it corrupts the children.

Vaughn Max

Why do you say that? Can't Hola VPN be used?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW, I mean, that is lammee. I mean, LOUD HOUSE, the show universally considered the saviour of Nickelodeon, the show that revolutionized (in a both good and bad way) fanfiction, gets DUMPED by the network (Nickelodeon Greece), as its removal from the time slot of 10:30 pm, will make room for.... new season of Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn...................... let that sink in.

In other words, nick greece airs the last three episodes of the show today in marathon starting on 10:00 pm.
Will it come back?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Nick Mick

I forgot to mention that TMNT (which until recently was airing after The Loud House), will be kicked off the schedule, and instead, there will be a new season (the fourth) of The Thundermans. Though it's understandable. There have been countless repeats of the show, and even though it has still a lot of merchandising, it's done by production terms, as the new show Rise of TMNT will come this fall. Oh, and The Thundermans is a really good Nick sitcom (not as good as the old ones, but still nothing terrible).

-------------------------------------------

BTW, does anyone know if Ride, The Other Kingdom, and brazilian Nick shows like the original Yo Soy Franky, will ever come on Nick channels worldwide?

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@Nick Mick Ride and The Other Kingdom have already rolled out globally (UK even aired it before the US).

Although most Nick channels show I Am Frankie, which is based on Nick Latin American's Yo Soy Franky, Nick Poland airs the original series - http://www.nick.com.pl/seriale/3232

Other of Nick Latin America's are starting to roll out internationally, too. Nick Iberia, France and Italy recently started to air VIKKI RPM.

Which team is Nick Poland under now? It seems to have gone down in quality a bit since separating from the Northern Europe team. :/

animegamer

Nick Pakistan will premiering Rusty Rivets and Shimmer and Shine. Yeah they’re bit late.

Nick Mick

Uhh... okay about Rusty, but the same can't be said about Shimmer and Shine.... however, I'll agree with Max.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I know it might be a little off-topic, but here in Braga we're celebrating São João, and it seems that the area around Forum Braga (as it's now called) has been temporarily populated by fairground attractions we see every year, and, as always, the illicit SpongeBob inflatable is back!
lqI8oAC.jpg

fzwwG9K.jpg

9eVjfNH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts