International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughn Max

Still the same, Oggy all night on Nick, Power Rangers all night on Sonic. Nick HD+ night schedule is just Motu Patlu, Supa Strikas and Ninja Hattori

This ad wasn’t even published by the network, the person who probably made this ad for them uploaded it on yt
Nick US has Nick at Nite. Nicktoons has SpongeBob, Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, Harvey Beaks, Kung Fu Panda, and sometimes NickSports. TeenNick has NickSplat. Nick Jr has Bubble Guppies, Wallykazam, Dora, Diego, Blues Clues, and Max and Ruby

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
We had Nick@Nite, first on Nick CEE and later on Nick Iberia as Noches de Nick. The sub-feed didn't use the bumpers.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
No, it was a table tennis competition where crew members from media such as TV stations, radio ones, and newspapers exclusively take part. The winners in the women category included the HR Manager and the manager of the sales department of Nickelodeon Greece.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The closest thing in Portugal was Liga ZON Kids, back in 2011. I remember the ad playing all the time on Nick's sub-feed.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Speaking of crew, some people at the Nick Greece headquarters had the ingenius idea to release one of those really lame mix videos you hear on Nickelodeon CEE on Nickelodeon.gr.... Download Hola VPN from Chrome Web Store, and brace yourselves, because this will be painful (THEY EVEN HAVE INTENTIONALLY THE VIDEO TWICE)...

http://www.nickelodeon.gr/seires/the-loud-house

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The launch of Nickelodeon on Nowo didn't even bring the channel better ratings. Nowo doesn't even cover the whole of the mainland unlikes the Big 3 (NOS, MEO, Vodafone). If the channel was on MEO, it would bump ratings up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts