International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I just get access denied. :(

Quite a few Nick websites have recently become geo-blocked, including Nick Turkey's, Nick Africa's and Nick Asia's. Even NickPress.com has been geo-blocked. They all started to do that around the time GDPR came into force.

Nick Israel's site seems to be down, I wonder if they're getting an update?

animegamer

For me, only Nick US site is geoblocked. I get redirected to Nick Asia if I put nick.com. I was able to access the US site until sometime last year.

The Nick India websites are only supposed to have the videos geoblocked.

animegamer

Check the Reel section of the site again, they removed the old shows now.

And while you're at it, tell me how many Nick shows do you see?

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Only 2... ingenius (in fact, Penguins is airing on the TeenNick block on Nick HD+, so, that makes it 1)

And the characters are still kept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, that also happens in Greece (when trying to access Nick.com, it redirects me to Nickelodeon.gr).

Also, nickjrindia.com and sonicgang.com don't work in Greece.

animegamer

I’m able to access the Disney US site, by going to Disney.com then it takes me to the country selector. I press US and then I can access.

animegamer

Funny thing is, when I tried to access Nick.com using the VPN set to India it redirected to Nick Asia.

Vaughn Max

Funny thing is, when I tried to access Nick.com using the VPN set to India it redirected to Nick Asia.
Why? Don't you get Nick India?
Only 2... ingenius (in fact, Penguins is airing on the TeenNick block on Nick HD+, so, that makes it 1)

And the characters are still kept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, that also happens in Greece (when trying to access Nick.com, it redirects me to Nickelodeon.gr).

Also, nickjrindia.com and sonicgang.com don't work in Greece.
How do those sites not work in Greece? You could just set your VPN to say you live in India and then you can access them
Check the Reel section of the site again, they removed the old shows now.

And while you're at it, tell me how many Nick shows do you see?
I'm assuming there's none, not even Power Rangers

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

I just get access denied. :(

Quite a few Nick websites have recently become geo-blocked, including Nick Turkey's, Nick Africa's and Nick Asia's. Even NickPress.com has been geo-blocked. They all started to do that around the time GDPR came into force.

Nick Israel's site seems to be down, I wonder if they're getting an update?
I just tried Nick Press and I get redirected to Nick Asia. Why? The other country sites work though.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
I guess Nickelodeon Greece continues to air ZellyGo, between TMNT and Hunter Street at night.

vlcsnap-2018-06-04-15h15m19s999.png

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Update - SonicGang.com is loading for me again, but with loads of broken images.

I just tried Nick Press and I get redirected to Nick Asia. Why? The other country sites work though.

My guess is the implementation of GDPR. It's messed everything up. :(

Ridiculous that Poland has banned episodes of The Loud House featuring Clyde's parents. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts