International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
It's a bit obvious that all episodes may aired outside the US, since international Nick channels are known for airing unaired episodes (like how Nickelodeon Greece obviously aired all episodes of Robot and Monster, and all the Oh Yeah Cartoons episodes (including the Fisherman one))...

It's just the fact US television is more depentent on ratings...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
In 1994, Channel 4 aired Rocko's Modern Life. This video has a promo:
It aired during late night-ish slots like Ren and Stimpy on BBC 2. Here's the premiere promo.
It quickly moved to Friday nights joining the 90s cultural habit of watching comedies on either BBC 2 or Channel 4 from 9pm to oblivion.
In this case they shoved it before closedown, as the trailer above and the closedown below make it clear.

animegamer

Viacom18 motion pictures ident and Nickelodeon logo during starting of Motu Patlu King of Kings.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Viacom18 motion pictures ident and Nickelodeon logo during starting of Motu Patlu King of Kings.

I don't know about the movie itself, it may be really entertaining, but I know two things:

1) This "Viacom 18 Motion Pictures" logo, has terribly outdated music for the 2010's.

2) The Nickelodeon logo is also outdated (except if it premiered around 2010-2015, even thought it can show up on today's airings)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
On Nick IL's series, the Nickelodeon logo isn't often seen at the end, but they just use the logo of their owner, Ananey Communications. I saw it on a couple of their shows.

animegamer

It was a theatrical release, aired in cinemas late 2016 and on Nick India around June 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts