International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
It's a bit obvious that all episodes may aired outside the US, since international Nick channels are known for airing unaired episodes (like how Nickelodeon Greece obviously aired all episodes of Robot and Monster, and all the Oh Yeah Cartoons episodes (including the Fisherman one))...

It's just the fact US television is more depentent on ratings...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
In 1994, Channel 4 aired Rocko's Modern Life. This video has a promo:
It aired during late night-ish slots like Ren and Stimpy on BBC 2. Here's the premiere promo.
It quickly moved to Friday nights joining the 90s cultural habit of watching comedies on either BBC 2 or Channel 4 from 9pm to oblivion.
In this case they shoved it before closedown, as the trailer above and the closedown below make it clear.

animegamer

Viacom18 motion pictures ident and Nickelodeon logo during starting of Motu Patlu King of Kings.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Viacom18 motion pictures ident and Nickelodeon logo during starting of Motu Patlu King of Kings.

I don't know about the movie itself, it may be really entertaining, but I know two things:

1) This "Viacom 18 Motion Pictures" logo, has terribly outdated music for the 2010's.

2) The Nickelodeon logo is also outdated (except if it premiered around 2010-2015, even thought it can show up on today's airings)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
On Nick IL's series, the Nickelodeon logo isn't often seen at the end, but they just use the logo of their owner, Ananey Communications. I saw it on a couple of their shows.

animegamer

It was a theatrical release, aired in cinemas late 2016 and on Nick India around June 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts