International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
@animegamer @Vaughn Max
Since Oggy and the Cockroaches is a popular mainstay on Nickelodeon India - I thought it would be worth noting that the series is returning to American linear television. But not on Nickelodeon. Instead, it's debuting on KidsClick, which has aired a lot of Nick US rejects such as Miraculous Ladybug, Winx Club and Rocket Monkeys.

Vaughn Max

@animegamer @Vaughn Max
Since Oggy and the Cockroaches is a popular mainstay on Nickelodeon India - I thought it would be worth noting that the series is returning to American linear television. But not on Nickelodeon. Instead, it's debuting on KidsClick, which has aired a lot of Nick US rejects such as Miraculous Ladybug, Winx Club and Rocket Monkeys.
I bet they'll spam it and get more Nick India shows to spam too

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
@animegamer @Vaughn Max
Speaking of Rocket Monkeys, unlike other foreign shows, from which Nickelodeon has only bought only the first/first two seson(s), simply because that's what these shows only spawned, they only bought the FIRST season of Rocket Monkeys, even thought it got renewed for 4 more seasons.....

Also,

1) What's up with Nick International and Rainbow SrL??? I mean, the content the Italian company has produced isn't nearly as good as a Teletoon series f.e. (especially after looking the trailer to this new mindless cartoon 44 Cats)

2) Did Nick US REALLY reject Ladybug???? Why on earth???? (no irony)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Shakers episode credits from a few of my recordings (the S2E16 episode is an example of credits airing after the company logos):

Victorious episode credits from a few of my recordings:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Rainbow looking after Nick LA? That was unexpected, their comfort zone seems to be Europe. Their first co-production woth Nick was with Nick Europe.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Rainbow seems to be expanding quite a bit. 44 Cats is their first show developed with Canada's Bardel Entertainment, which it acquired in 2015, and also its first preschool show.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Funny to see how they evolved, before Winx Club even existed they made an animated series with Prezzemolo's mascot Prezzy that even aired here on RTP 2.

animegamer

Summer of fun and excitement with India's no 1 kids entertainment destination - Nickelodeon

Highlights

• All new episodes of Motu Patlu on Nick and Shiva and Pakdam Pakdai on Sonic.
  • New series of Power Rangers Ninja Steel on Nick and all new season of Masha and the Bear, Team Umizoomi, Shimmer and Shine and The Blaze and the Monster Machine on Nick Jr
  • Taking kids into a new world of fun and excitement will be the premiere of the 2 made for television movies “Shiva and The Lost tribe” premiering on 3rd June followed by the movie on the awesome twosome Motu Patlu with Motu Patlu – The Dinosaurs Invasion.
Nina Elavia Jaipuria, Business Head, Kids Entertainment Cluster at Viacom18

“Kids are the center of Nickelodeon’s universe and our constant endeavor is to create money can’t buy experiences for them. It is this intent coupled with our desire to innovate that has made us favorites amongst kids and established our thought leadership in the category. We will continue to curate engagement and initiatives that are pioneering, immersive and provide an unmatched entertainment experience for kids.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tel...-entertainment-destination-nickelodeon-180524

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Just saw that Nickelodeon USA premiered three months ago, a new live-action show called "Star Falls". And no, it's not a crossover between "Star Wars" and "Gravity Falls".... it's instead a "charming" tale of popular star, Craig Brooks, that during his latest movie role, temporarily moves with his family to the town of Star Falls, where his movie is being filmed. While there, Diamond Brooks befriends a local girl, Sophia Miller. Will these kids manage to make a match between their single parents? Will Craig’s three Hollywood-reared children, Diamond (Fairburn), Phoenix (Dowlin), and Bo (Cornwall), adjust to the huge change that small town life brings? Will this show air all 20 episodes? Will it be renewed? Will this and a single episode of a show on Nick USA pass 1 million views nowadays? Will it be cancelled because of its ridiculously simplistic and cliched premise???????????

Just be sure when I say, the show, just like Legendary Dudas and Jagger Eaton's Mega Life (both shows lasted 20 episodes just like Star Falls or less, and barely reached 1 million views), won't be seen outside the US for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toons Fan

Nick Jr. India is really behind if they're just now going to air a new season of Team Unizoomi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vaughn Max

Nick Jr. India is really behind if they're just now going to air a new season of Team Unizoomi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nick India is way more behind because some shows haven't even aired yet

animegamer

That’s just how things are in India sadly. For example Disney Channel India premiered SVTFOE S2 this year while others are already airing S3. And Disney Junior India is stuck on Miles Season 1. I guess not many people care

Vaughn Max

That’s just how things are in India sadly. For example Disney Channel India premiered SVTFOE S2 this year while others are already airing S3. And Disney Junior India is stuck on Miles Season 1. I guess not many people care
So that means CN India is stuck on Teen Titans Go season 2 or 3 since all the other ones are airing season 4?

kanc

Just saw that Nickelodeon USA premiered three months ago, a new live-action show called "Star Falls". And no, it's not a crossover between "Star Wars" and "Gravity Falls".... it's instead a "charming" tale of popular star, Craig Brooks, that during his latest movie role, temporarily moves with his family to the town of Star Falls, where his movie is being filmed. While there, Diamond Brooks befriends a local girl, Sophia Miller. Will these kids manage to make a match between their single parents? Will Craig’s three Hollywood-reared children, Diamond (Fairburn), Phoenix (Dowlin), and Bo (Cornwall), adjust to the huge change that small town life brings? Will this show air all 20 episodes? Will it be renewed? Will this and a ******* single episode of a show on Nick USA pass 1 million views nowadays? Will it be cancelled because of its ridiculously simplistic and cliched premise???????????

Just be sure when I say, the show, just like Legendary Dudas and Jagger Eaton's Mega Life (both shows lasted 20 episodes just like Star Falls or less, and barely reached 1 million views), won't be seen outside the US for good.
It's actually two months ago Star Falls premiered in Nick USA.

http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/legendary-dudas/listings/
Legendary Dudas series only has 6 episodes, not 20.

animegamer

So that means CN India is stuck on Teen Titans Go season 2 or 3 since all the other ones are airing season 4?

No. Basically it depends if the show is popular or not. And Nick Jr. has better ratings than Disney Junior in India. Actually, Nick Jr. features more newer shows than Disney Junior India.

Vaughn Max

No. Basically it depends if the show is popular or not. And Nick Jr. has better ratings than Disney Junior in India. Actually, Nick Jr. features more newer shows than Disney Junior India.
Has Nick Jr India even aired the full run if Go Diego Go yet?

Nick Mick

Well, Nickelodeon Greece is also behind in premiering new live action shows and seasons of them: Only now in the first half of 2018, the second/third of Henry Danger, the second season of Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn and onwards, Hunter Street, the second season of Game Shakers, AND THE LOUD HOUSE premiered....

BTW, has there been a single airing of a Nickelodeon/Paramount movie (NOT original movie) in your Nickelodeon local network? In mine, no (even though such movies other Paramount ones have aired on ANT1 in Greece)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts