International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

Discovery Kids and CN India air infomercials about SWEAT SLIM BELTS!! I mean seriously???

animegamer

Well, here’s another promo for Motu Patlu new episodes:

They’ve also updated the bug animation when it returns from the break to promote the new show:

animegamer

The show is so popular, there's even a picture of it in the login screen of the Bioscope app!

Btw guess what, Nick India is gonna be airing all their TV movies in cinemas! So not just King of Kings but all the Motu Patlu, Shiva and Pakdam Pakdai movies at INOX!!

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Well, here’s another promo for Motu Patlu new episodes:

Wow, [sarcasm] dabbing in a crowd is SOOOO WILLLLDDDDD.

BTW, I don't want to offend the people in the promo, I mean they have at least a better time than we in Greece, but what the heck does this have to do with Motu Patlu???

WThey’ve also updated the bug animation when it returns from the break to promote the new show:

You heard right guys!! If you have any complaints about, oh I don't know, Nickelodeon India acting like Nicktoons never existed, just remember to report that to a bunch of councils that will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. (actually, this IS the reason this pops up, Nick India just doesn't want people irritating the network executives, and they just want to put the blame to councils. How ingenius.)

Vaughn Max

The rebrand just happened today in the US. I don't think Nick Jr. India will get the new look until sometime later this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Or maybe never considering how they're managed

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

I don’t think they will put CHANNEL on Nick Jr. India, there’s no block on Nick India. Maybe they will use the new bumpers in a few months as they surprisingly used the new Nick rebrand pretty quickly.

You heard right guys!! If you have any complaints about, oh I don't know, Nickelodeon India acting like Nicktoons never existed, just remember to report that to a bunch of councils that will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. (actually, this IS the reason this pops up, Nick India just doesn't want people irritating the network executives, and they just want to put the blame to councils. How ingenius.)
Actually, every channel in India is required to show this message.

Last edited:

Vaughn Max

I don’t think they will put CHANNEL on Nick Jr. India, there’s no block on Nick India. Maybe they will use the new bumpers in a few months as they surprisingly used the new Nick rebrand pretty quickly.

Actually, every channel in India is required to show this message.
Why isn't there a block on Nick India? Almost every Nick feed has one

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
In my country (Greece, Europe), there's still a Nick Jr. block. And my god, if Viacom decides to make a greek Nick Jr. channel, god bless this, more live-action show will be put on Nickelodeon.

BTW, judging by some continuities I saw and recent shows on our Nick Jr. block, I will say that the greek Nick Jr. has rebranded (there are two Nick Jr. bumpers on nickelodeon greece that list the channel as Nickelodeon Junior, and there was an easter promo).

BTW, why I think that the name Nickelodeon Junior has started becoming mainstream around all Nick networks???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greek intro of the loud house:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I don't see why they would mistake Penguins of Madagascar with All Hail King Julien. I mean, they're two separate shows that just happen to have King Julien in them.
Turns out the new LPS isn't airing on Nicktoons Africa June 4. It's actually season 4 of the 2012 series.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Nick Iberia got rid of Nick Jr. as a block when the feed replaced Nick CEE in Portugal. Dora the Explorer survived but there was no Nick Jr. branding being used.

thetellyweb

TellyToon
Has anyone already brought up about Hey Arnold The Jungle Movie?
Cause I found out Nick UK will be premiering it on June 1st.
Seasons 7 and 8 are available on NOW TV, along with Jungle Movie sneak peaks.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Has anyone already brought up about Hey Arnold The Jungle Movie?
Cause I found out Nick UK will be premiering it on June 1st.
Seasons 7 and 8 are available on NOW TV, along with Jungle Movie sneak peaks.
Here it premiered in February. Unfortunately Nick Iberia did not rerun the series to cash in on its premiere. Luckily, it had promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts