International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The problem is that we don't even have Nicktoons, so it, along with some other series like Robot and Monster and Pig Goat Banana Cricket got the "Nick Iberia Death Treatment".

Vaughn Max

The problem is that we don't even have Nicktoons, so it, along with some other series like Robot and Monster and Pig Goat Banana Cricket got the "Nick Iberia Death Treatment".
What's the Nick Iberia death treatment?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Basically the same as the Nicktoons death treatment, except that, with no Nicktoons channel, shows tend to die on Nickelodeon Iberia and then get removed completely, usually after less than a year on air.

Vaughn Max

Basically the same as the Nicktoons death treatment, except that, with no Nicktoons channel, shows tend to die on Nickelodeon Iberia and then get removed completely, usually after less than a year on air.
Do they still air them after they end?

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Hmmm... death treatment.... the only Nicktoons on Nickelodeon Greece, that can be given from my perspective, this term, are Pig Goat Banana Cricket (only 3 months run in 2016, and no one heard from it ever again), and Wayne (only 2 months run, and no rerun).

Also, the three last episodes of the first season of The Loud House will air this Friday on Nickelodeon Greece in a row, as the third season of Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn will start airing instead of TLH from next week.

Vaughn Max

Hmmm... death treatment.... the only Nicktoons on Nickelodeon Greece, that can be given from my perspective, this term, are Pig Goat Banana Cricket (only 3 months run in 2016, and no one heard from it ever again), and Wayne (only 2 months run, and no rerun).

Also, the three last episodes of the first season of The Loud House will air this Friday on Nickelodeon Greece in a row, as the third season of Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn will start airing instead of TLH from next week.
When will they start season 2?

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Are you talking about the second season of PGBC?? I doubt that it will air at least for now, in Greece.

BTW, here's a scene from Hunter Street with greek subs.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The majority of Nickelodeon sites outside Europe are geo-blocked now. Thank-you, GDPR. :mad:
At least CN hasn't done the same!

But yeah, I understand your struggle to keep NickALive alive. But we are users spread across the continent and we will provide you with the info you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts