International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
I don't know. Probably so that when they grow up they can't learn English properly? But the population density is rising, what with all the fertile rivers in the area making it possible.
I don't think the fertile rivers have anything to do with the Indian TV market
Why don’t they make English dubs?
Because they're lazy
Looks like the new series is a magic/action series. In CGI, because South Asian kids seem to like it.
CGI is actually normal for most modern cartoons
No. Basically it depends if the show is popular or not. And Nick Jr. has better ratings than Disney Junior in India. Actually, Nick Jr. features more newer shows than Disney Junior India.
Then if Dora is popular, why do they only air old episodes?
Summer of fun and excitement with India's no 1 kids entertainment destination - Nickelodeon

Highlights

• All new episodes of Motu Patlu on Nick and Shiva and Pakdam Pakdai on Sonic.
  • New series of Power Rangers Ninja Steel on Nick and all new season of Masha and the Bear, Team Umizoomi, Shimmer and Shine and The Blaze and the Monster Machine on Nick Jr
  • Taking kids into a new world of fun and excitement will be the premiere of the 2 made for television movies “Shiva and The Lost tribe” premiering on 3rd June followed by the movie on the awesome twosome Motu Patlu with Motu Patlu – The Dinosaurs Invasion.
Nina Elavia Jaipuria, Business Head, Kids Entertainment Cluster at Viacom18

“Kids are the center of Nickelodeon’s universe and our constant endeavor is to create money can’t buy experiences for them. It is this intent coupled with our desire to innovate that has made us favorites amongst kids and established our thought leadership in the category. We will continue to curate engagement and initiatives that are pioneering, immersive and provide an unmatched entertainment experience for kids.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/kids/summer-of-fun-and-excitement-with-india-s-no-1-kids-entertainment-destination-nickelodeon-180524
They don't even know how to use proper grammar

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Population density might be a cause. Because of this there are millions of people who prefer one kind of content and millions who prefer another.

Nick India's airings of Motu Patlu and the like could gather a population higher than that of many European countries combined, even the USA. But I don't know how many in India get pay TV and how many get Nick.

Nick Mick

A whole new world...
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
Boy, this will be a huge day... from 19:00 to 01:00, there will be non-stop marathons of Bunsen is a Beast and TMNT, as part of We Love Animation!!!!!

Also, the day after tomorrow, after the Bunsen marathon, there wll be a marathon/repeat of the first 5 loud house episodes that aired this week!

Nick Mick

A whole new world...
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
OK, so Ilektra TV (that Peloponessean station I was talking you about) started airing Nickelodeon cartoons, and.... you can't even really call it that. It's just a live streaming of Nickelodeon Greece form 8:00 to 13:00.

And the funniest part is that, since the channel also airs online, you can watch online Nickelodeon Greece in the morning (in a nationwide station f.e., when content from other companies air, there's a message saying that there are no rights to airing stuff online)....

BTW... does the Toonzone stuff let met share the live stream link?

Nick Mick

A whole new world...
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
Anyway...

a question just came in my mind: Was Noah Knows Best (a short-run 2001 Nick show) EVER released outside the US, aside from Cyprus and Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.