International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Apparently Nick Iberia didn't like Power Rangers so much like Winx Club. They only aired one season of each. Winx Club was due to it being a co-production.

Vaughn Max

Apparently Nick Iberia didn't like Power Rangers so much like Winx Club. They only aired one season of each. Winx Club was due to it being a co-production.
Nick US is required to air Power Rangers until their contract expires. They also aired Winx Club up to season 6

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Here, as I said, only the fifth season aired, as well as on TVI. Canal Panda aired it without even mentioning the fact that it was a co-produciton with Nickelodeon Europe.

animegamer

I’m sure Nick India isn’t going to advertise Ninja Steel at all, just like on Sonic. The only way to find out is to look at the schedule.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
What CN IN does with Oggy reminds me of
what Nick Iberia used to do with SpongeBob. Back in the late-2000s and early-2010s, they did make some specials like a Summer-themed one, the international Top 10 to celebrate SpongeBob's tenth anniversary and so on.
You are talking about the year of the sponge, right?
Same here. The greek feed barely aired the first episodes of Power Rangers Samurai and Super Samurai.

Mod note: Nick Mick if you have more to say and no one has responded please edit your post to add more.

Last edited by a moderator:

kanc

Nick US is required to air Power Rangers until their contract expires. They also aired Winx Club up to season 6

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
you mean season 7. Winx Club has previously aired final episodes season 6 and season 7 in NickJr

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
I just found in a recording I made today on Nick Greece, a short episode of a show called Zellygo. I searched about it, and most of the results were press releases about Nickelodeon internationally airing the show.

I saw it, and it's good!

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
@Ghostbuster: Before DTT arrived to the UK and the BBC had to comfortably expand its CBBC brand, there was a CBBC block on Nick UK.
I remember that block. It used to air weekdays for an hour at around 9am & 2:30pm. It used to play CBBC shows, such as Pingu, over and over again. I might have a schedule for it somewhere. It sort of replaced Nick Jr. at one point, before Nick Jr. relaunched in 1997/8.

I think the last PR series Nick UK aired was Super Megaforce. Since then, PR has aired on Pop! & Kix in the UK.

Update for @animegamer: Space Attack airs Sunday 13th at 11:30am - https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...elid-10000000001010000/starttime-201805131130 :)

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I don't know who had Spanish rights of PR after Samurai ended - probably Neox Kidz. Here it's on SIC as it's always been.

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
No, I just look at the schedule page on the Nick Japan website.

http://www.nickjapan.com/program/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm shocked that they don't air PAW Patrol or The Loud House despite those being popular. I know that the former is actually made by a Canadian company, but I do not know why they don't air TLH, even though Shimmer and Shine and Wallykaazam air in English.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I'm shocked that they don't air PAW Patrol or The Loud House despite those being popular. I know that the former is actually made by a Canadian company, but I do not know why they don't air TLH, even though Shimmer and Shine and Wallykaazam air in English.
In Portugal PAW Patrol is popular but not TLH.

animegamer

Well, Nick Jr. India started Blaze from episode 1 yesterday and what do I see today? Episode 1 again!

animegamer

There was a complaint on their FB page in 2015, that they play the same episodes over and over again for 2 or 3 days and then a change.

UPDATE: A promo of Blaze just played and it claims to be NEW EPISODES!

animegamer

Last minute schedule change, the 9pm Pakdam Pakdai slot was replaced with Oggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts