International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
I also saw an Iberia promo for the new Valentine's Day SpongeBob Gold international event (Iberia: February 12, France: February 14), and Don't feed the Clowns will premiere!!! I'm so excited for it to air on nickelodeon Greece!!!

BTW, animegamer, the Nick Jr. Asia continuity video doesn't work.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Guys, the SpongeBob Gold "Heart of Gold" event is about to premiere in France and Iberia, and there's no promo in Greece!!!!

Probably things will be like last time, where "SpongeBob's Spooktacular Halloween" was advertised in Greece only a very few days before it premiered... Even though, it MAY air right before the advertised premiere of the Not So Valentine's Special (I see two SB time slots, instead of one).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Lucky Fred also started airing recently on Nick Iberia. The show was ironically made for rival DC ES (a terrestrial channel) and has no promos or bumpers like Pumpkin Reports.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Here's a partly accurate translation:
"Battu, have you sent today's paper?
Sent? Is it in a wide color?
[laughing]
Nickelodeon Masti ka Time Table powered by United Colors of Benetton. Monday to Friday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts