International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
"too lazy"? They bothered to order subtitles. MTV is not for children so of course they won't show anything dubbed in Greece.
I know, and that's not an excuse in my opinion. Unlike great conutries like Germany where live-action stuff get always a dub, in my country all are subbed! And ok, we're known for not making well dubs of sitcoms when we do, and that's an excuse, as also, most actors only work for cartoons, and having them on sitcoms is way off... but when it comes to SpongeBob and there's a proper dub...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I remember when the live-action content on Nickelodeon Iberia was subtitled on the PT track. The subtitles following the feed switch were faulty, started missing letters and diacritics and were also complained.

animegamer

Power Rangers Ninja Steel to air on Sonic starting next week Monday to Friday at 2pm

The big question is, how long will it air for?

Last edited:

animegamer

They’re gonna air Ninja Steel for the first time, I forgot to mention it in the previous post

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Basically the shows they air is slightly comparable to what Nick Iberia did with shows like Harvey Beaks, Bucket and Skinner and the like.

At least Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig are no longer on here.

animegamer

Nick India airs KCA once and never again. They're making you watch Sonic if you want to see it again.

Also........

Capture.JPG

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
What kind of calendar do they have? Is Sunday a code for Saturday? Does Viacom18 name the other days of the week when they feel like it?

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Apart from Nick Latin America and Brazil, the only other Nick channel that airs Yo Soy Franky is (weirdly) Nick Poland.

Could Nick Iberia just air the original LatAm and BR versions of Yo Soy Franky, or would they need to be dubbed?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Could Nick Iberia just air the original LatAm and BR versions of Yo Soy Franky, or would they need to be dubbed?
Nick Iberia's Latino primetime phase has been done with. This might have been due to the fact that all these shows were subtitled. I remember Casi Ángeles, Isa TKM and Sueña Conmigo. Eugh. I hated it when they showed the music video to Como perro y gato, they aired it quite a lot and it was frustrating because you wanted to see what was up next. If only our feed had more advertisers like Spain.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Last Sunday Nick FL aired SpongeBob at 20:55 with the Nick Jr DOG in the upper right corner.

animegamer

How come Nick Pakistan is still showing Motu Patlu?

Capture.JPG

Also, Breadwinners launched on Nick PK.

Capture11.JPG

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I thought Nick Pakistan stopped airing Motu Patlu. An Urdu dub to appeal to the predominantly Muslim viewers hasn't been made yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts