International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Wrong. Sky is a part of the deal.

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/wa...pinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/

"Disney will also acquire FX Networks, National Geographic Partners, Fox Sports Regional Networks, Fox Networks Group International, Star India and Fox’s interests in Hulu, Sky plc, Tata Sky and Endemol Shine Group. Disney’s international reach would greatly expand through the addition of Sky, which serves nearly 23 million households in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria and Italy; Fox Networks International, with more than 350 channels in 170 countries; and Star India, which operates 69 channels reaching 720 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Prior to the close of the transaction, it is anticipated that 21st Century Fox will seek to complete its planned acquisition of the 61% of Sky it doesn’t already own. Sky is one of Europe’s most successful pay television and creative enterprises with innovative and high-quality direct-to-consumer platforms, resonant brands and a strong and respected leadership team. 21st Century Fox remains fully committed to completing the current Sky offer and anticipates that, subject to the necessary regulatory consents, the transaction will close by June 30, 2018. Assuming 21st Century Fox completes its acquisition of Sky prior to closing of the transaction, The Walt Disney Company would assume full ownership of Sky, including the assumption of its outstanding debt, upon closing."

Also, Nick CEE January Highlights include: New episodes of Alvin and Chipmunks, Princess Nella and NRDD.

animegamer

Nick India schedule over the years.

Capture.JPG

Capture33.JPG

Capture656.JPG

Capture4543.JPG

Capture323.JPG

what do you think?

animegamer

It hardly had any original Nick shows. They probably ignored 60% of the Nickelodeon library.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
See? They were an action channel back then. I wonder if concerned parents prevented the channel from being that way.

animegamer

I never had Sonic until I got Bengal. But by the time they launched Sonic became garbage.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
What you said about Sonic is basically the same that's happening to me with SIC K. Even though SIC K won't arrive to NOS at this rate.

animegamer

Sonic and Nick Jr. launched really late on Tata Sky (where it has a huge subscriber base) it launched on the DTH in 2014.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
If Bangladesh switched Nick Jr. feeds, would it be the SE Asian one or would it be the global one like New Zealand?

animegamer

If Bangladesh switched Nick Jr. feeds, would it be the SE Asian one or would it be the global one like New Zealand?
Maybe the Asian feed, but switching the feed would be very unlikely unless another banning incident occurs.

J10

This is Nickelodeon Arabia and Nicktoons Arabia continuity.
I wish Nickelodeon in India and South Asia would be like this in the further future if Network 18 end its agreement with Viacom and have many new shows and latest seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts