International Nickelodeon Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
Every country in the world has heard of SpongeBob SquarePants

That's how much the show has permeated pop culture!

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Every country in the world has heard of SpongeBob SquarePants

That's how much the show has permeated pop culture!
?!

People in Bhutan, Eritrea and North Korea definitely don't know SpongeBob.

Most people in Bhutan don't even know what internet is. And only satellite viewers in Eritrea can watch more than 2 channels.

zajgrg

Yeah, Nick logo has been acting weird.
It is on the upper left side of the screen and it has a dot next to it.
1498466917362187723104.jpg

But now, for the main course:
Nick CEE has started using new graphics!!!
Here is the coming up next bump for FOP
1498467057449-846393921.jpg

Here are two new endboards for Henry Danger
1498467219603983348395.jpg

14984673051551208469500.jpg

And here is the new Reklame bump
14984673684681996511586.jpg

Basically, the door opens and they zoom in and the ads start.
@Checkerboard @BloggerHU
I will post more as things as I see them.

zajgrg

The channel seems to have completely rebranded, because every single show has the new coming up next bump, every single promo has a new endboard and this is also new
1498472394216-1582843584.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
?!

People in Bhutan, Eritrea and North Korea definitely don't know SpongeBob.

Most people in Bhutan don't even know what internet is. And only satellite viewers in Eritrea can watch more than 2 channels.
There are chances in which at least one cable provider in Bhutan has Nick India, that's for sure.

I also don't know why is Nick Iberia still insisting in running seasons 8-10 of SpongeBob and 9-10 of FOP. I want my old seasons again.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
It's definitely a full rebrand. Didn't expect Viacom was capable enough to do it. Overall impression is quite good.

@BloggerHU How does your opt out look? Do you have a "reklám" ident? We still have logo on right and old idents here and there along with the new ones from the video. No "reklama" ident sadly like in Adria for some reason @zajgrg.

BloggerHU

It's definitely a full rebrand. Didn't expect Viacom was capable enough to do it. Overall impression is quite good.

@BloggerHU How does your opt out look? Do you have a "reklám" ident? We still have logo on right and old idents here and there along with the new ones from the video. No "reklama" ident sadly like in Adria for some reason @zajgrg.
We also don't have Reklám ident. :( At this moment. I hope something will change in the next days.

Checkerboard

If you still haven't contacted them, since they have already rebranded, you could ask them about "reklám" and "reklama" idents instead. It would be nice to have. I'm sure they'll eventually update the opt out and at least put the logo to the left.

Basically it seems we have a streamlined version of Nick Russia now visually.

BloggerHU

If you still haven't contacted them, since they have already rebranded, you could ask them about "reklám" and "reklama" idents instead. It would be nice to have. I'm sure they'll eventually update the opt out and at least put the logo to the left.

Basically it seems we have a streamlined version of Nick Russia now visually.
I didn't contacted them regarding about the rebrand because I wait the response about the banning of The Loud House.

Francisque

Nick Austria and Switzerland (not Nick Germany, unlike what the video title says) and prob. also Nick Germany has not rebranded, but is about to, according to signs in their promos

Maybe Nick Italy is about to rebrand too, I should check it

EDIT: their FB page is using signs of the new look too: https://www.facebook.com/NickelodeonItalia/

Checkerboard

Not sure why German feeds have ignored the Circle branding all this time and will be probably skipping it. Glad CEE is no longer under their control. Nick DE showed almost no graphical progress in past 2 years as if it was some inferior feed. Expected better from them.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Not sure why German feeds have ignored the Circle branding all this time and will be probably skipping it. Glad CEE is no longer under their control. Nick DE showed almost no graphical progress in past 2 years as if it was some inferior feed. Expected better from them.
Exactly. Aren't Germans well-known for being perfectionistic, strict and punctual?

I don't understand why all German companies I know aren't like that at all. Not just Viacom DE, also Turner DE and Lustiges Taschenbuch. They are translating nice Italian Disney comics (Mickey Mouse Mystery Magazine and PKNA), but the Dutch translations are so much better. The Germans don't put the B stories in chronological order and the Dutch pockets are published twice as fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts