International Nickelodeon Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Happens pretty much around the Indian subcontinent, even in Sri Lanka (I gave some examples on another thread).

animegamer

The intro in the TMNT Hindi dub doesn't even have any lyrics. It's just the background music playing.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
You can hear the horrible Hey Arnold dub, and the FOP clip stops in the middle of a sentence.

animegamer

Saturday is a total joke! Motu Patlu from 10 to 5! Why????

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
If this happened in Portugal, it would be a total nightmare.

Nick Iberia still looks good in contrast to the Indian channels.

animegamer

For some weird reason on Sunday Sonic isn't gonna show Supa Strikas and Rimba Racer but instead a Motu Patlu movie.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Here, Harvey Beaks has been confined to wekends on our feed. Nicktoons death treatment, but without Nicktoons and on the main channel.

Another reason why we need Nicktoons here.

TheDetective

Apparently Nick&You block won't shut down on Sept 15th and it means that we have been bamboozled
Anyway Wits Academy will premiere on Sept 9th at 19:00 and Bubble Guppies will premiere on Sept 12th at 16:30
RIP chance of getting Vietnamese Nick channel

animegamer

Apparently Nick&You block won't shut down on Sept 15th and it means that we have been bamboozled
Anyway Wits Academy will premiere on Sept 9th at 19:00 and Bubble Guppies will premiere on Sept 12th at 16:30
RIP chance of getting Vietnamese Nick channel

Why isn't Nick Asia available in Vietnam?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
There was a Nickelodeon block with shows in Estonian that aired on TV1, a failed Estonian private channel. It was created in 1998 but ended in 2001 when the channel went bankrupt.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I don't think that it's because of government restrictions, basically think of it like the Portuguese situation with Nickelodeon, only worse, without a single provider carrying it.

animegamer

Someone please send me an Openbox, I would really like to dump Nick India and enjoy Nick Asia right now.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
If only you were in charge of Bengal Digital, however this would trigger a massive loss of Ninja Hattori. Unless a local channel picks it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts