International Nickelodeon Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zajgrg

The only series of Power Rangers that our Nick aired was Samurai.

It also aired on Nick CEE circa 2011-12. There are videos from the early days of the Croatian version that launched year and a half before our version (Croatian ver.- Oct. 2011, Serbian ver.- Apr. 2013). It also aired My Life as a Teenage Robot which i'm really sad I didn't get to see.

The PR franchise aired on multiple channels over here.

Nick Russia announced their candidates for KCA's. There are five categories: Best Musician, App, Animated Series (I believe its this, i'm not an expert in Russian), Television Show and Internet Star.

http://nickalive.blogspot.rs/2017/02/nickelodeon-russia-announces-russian.html

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Thanks for the info. :)

The only series of Power Rangers that our Nick aired was Samurai.
Have any of the subsequent seasons (Megaforce, Super Megaforce, Dino Charge and Super Dino Charge) aired on any other channels in Germany? The only info I can find is for a page linking to Blu-Rays on Amazon.de.

zajgrg

Thanks for the info. :)

You're welcome. :)

EDIT: Nick Greece wil premiere "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" on the 22nd of February at 07:35 (a weird time to premiere an episode, let alone a special but okay).

http://nickalive.blogspot.rs/2017/02/nickelodeon-greece-to-premiere-new.html

Nick Southeast Asia will premiere "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" on the 24th of February at 15:00 in Indonesia and at 16:00 in Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore

http://nickalive.blogspot.rs/2017/02/nickelodeon-south-east-asia-to-premiere.html

Last edited:

zajgrg

Nick CEE has been playing the same episodes of the "seasons 6 and 7" (that's what the *sarcasm* most reliable source of information on the internet says *sarcasm*) of ICarly.
They've been playing the same 5-10 episodes for about two weeks now.

Also they've been repeating just the early episodes of Victorious for also about two weeks.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Just a few episodes? 8 really wish they aired the whole series again.

Nick ES+PT is giving prominence to seasons 7, 8 and 9 of SpongeBob.

Simon Petrikov

SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA SPECIAL SECRET EXCLUSIVE footage of Nicktoons Arabia
(MORE continuities to follow)

The Channel was Launched Today February 15th 2017 on OSN
following the rebrand of the Arabic "Provider"

The Schedule contains pretty much every nick toon available in arabic with the exception of some
Shows on the channel :
Penguins of Madagascar
TMNT
Alviiiin ! and the chipmunks
Kung Fu Panda
Fairly odd parents
Spongecock
harvey Beaks
Barnyard
RAbbids invasion
Jimmy Neutron
Hey Arnold !
pig goat banana cricket
Paw Patrol
Danny Phantom
The Legend Of Korra
Aliens vs monsters
Breadwinners
Sanjay and craig

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Seems this year NickToons expansion is indeed the focus. Would be nice though to see some improvements on CEE as well. I'm hoping we will get new bumpers next month or in April.

zajgrg

@Checkerboard The improvements will come sooner or later (I hope so :rolleyes:). Look how much the channel has changed since last February. Around 10 shows premiered (with varying quality), it rebranded (although not fully, but still), it started showing commercials and it is the dominating kids channel (in my country at least).

I would really like a Nicktoons channel over here, so that they could show old Nicktoons and removed ones from Nick and maybe premiere the ones that haven't over here (BW and PGBC).

Teennick would also do pretty well over here but that brand is dying and Nick Jr. is premium over here so no one practically watches it.

Simon Petrikov

Yes Dual audio aaaand
some shows got a redub like Alvin and the chipmunks or spongebob's earlier seasons
They were redubbed , decensored and put on the channel
I'm guessing Paw patrol is only there to fill the schedule , Nick has been redubbing a lot of their shows lately
so maybe they're redubbing the classics who knows

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Makes me really anxious if there will actually be a Nicktoons Iberia sooner or later. ES/EN/PT. Raw feed and sub-feed for Portugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts