International Nickelodeon Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetofLinux

Cool guy
By posting that avatar thing did I accidentally change time? Rocko's Modern Life has been given 9pm slot starting from Monday and Avatar is gone. Rugrats and All Grown Up! also air at 3pm to 4pm now... Is this some The Splat prelaunch?

Last edited:

zajgrg

Another new endboard. This time for Turtles. So far only new promos for these shows have used it:

Bella and Bulldogs
Game Shakers
Halloween
Harvey Beaks
Henry Danger
The Loud House
TMNT

Not to mention they're still using the old idents/promos/next bumpers. Not sure why it's taking so long for CEE to adopt. VH1 switched to a new look overnight, yet MTV and Nick is a slow mess.

Yeah it is a mess.
In one night only, I think it was around 9-10 PM (when TMNT is on), I saw an ICarly promo, a BTR promo, a PoM promo and one of those bumpers where actors from Nick shows sings the channel's name.

Basically one of these:
So promos for two shows that air only overnight, a promo for a show that I think doesn't even air anymore and a bumper that is like 6-7 years old.

thetellyweb

So, it turns out NickToons UK is actually running a different classic each week in January at 9pm.
Rocko's Modern Life will kick-off from Monday 9th to Friday 13th.
Then Ren & Stimpy will takeover from Monday 16th to Friday 20th.
3rd Week (and possibly 4th), i'm guessing either Invader Zim or Hey Arnold, but no confirmation on that. But those were the other two that were shown when NickToons rebranded.

PlanetofLinux

Cool guy
So, it turns out NickToons UK is actually running a different classic each week in January at 9pm.
3rd Week (and possibly 4th), i'm guessing either Invader Zim or Hey Arnold, but no confirmation on that. But those were the other two that were shown when NickToons rebranded.
Rugrats and All Grown UP are also on at 3pm.

PlanetofLinux

Cool guy
The classics on NickToons UK have something to do with the splat. At the end of the Now bumper it had a link to the splat's page.
IMG_0063.JPG

Last edited:

zajgrg

SBSP is the first show to get a 2nd promo with the new endboard. First one was for the SBSP marathon and now for the new episodes.

zajgrg

Yeah they really do. None of the shows have the new next bumpers. Here are all the next bumpers:
  • TMNT and SBSP (and Avatar before) have those next bumpers with circles (I don't really know how to explain them). BTW, one time during June 2016, I saw one of those up next pop-up thingy's that appear near the end of a show to tell what's coming up next before TMNT and it had all four of the Ninja Turtles in a circle and it looked really good but I never saw it again after that time.
  • Victorious and BTR have those paper cut-out up next bumpers and ICarly has that bumper with the shirts changing to faces of Carly and Sam.
  • FOP and Winx (and PoM and KFP: LoA before) have those pixel up next bumpers.
  • All the other shows (except ALVINNN! and the Chipmunks and Bella and the Bulldogs) have the up next bumpers where the lower two thirds of the screen is dominated by the Nickelodeon logo and in the upper one third there is a scene from a show that comes up next playing.
  • ALVINNN! and the Chipmunks up next bumper really annoys me. It is that one that was used when the show was coming to Nick last February I think and they still use it. The part that annoys me is that in the bumper the announcer says "Coming up next, a brand new show, ALVINNN! and the Chipmunks.
  • BatB uses the bumper with the main character throwing an American football ball next to the shows logo.

chum_chum

I'm watching NickToons NL/DE right now and they have the UK look. Everything is textless and announced by the voice over and they don't have enough promos so they repeat same ones almost every break. The ending titles are cut and there's a small copyright DOG like on Nick Jr. Interntional and Nickelodeon CEE.
I reaaly hope the Scandinavian one will have a different schedule because even tho they improved from 2016 a little bit, having Nick Jr on NickToons while you have it on the main Nick and on the 24/7 pre school channel is wack.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
We should get the Scandinavian feed and Germany should have its own feed. We use the same words as Scandinavians, so we could finally get some text.

If only Germans didn't speak so weirdly, that would have made things a lot easier :D

zajgrg

Brand new promo recently aired, this time for the brand new episodes of The Loud House, they will air every weeknight from Monday, January 16th at 19:00 (7 PM) CET.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9

Week 3 will be Invader ZIM
Week 4 will be Hey Arnold!
Week 5 will be Wild Thornberrys

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/01/january-2017-on-nickelodeon-uk.html :)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The Loud House premiered on Spanish terrestrial TV on the Neox Kidz block on Neox, Argentina now has a Nick Jr. block on Telefe since Viacom now owns it. TimeWarner originally wanted that channel (implying a CN block) but the merger with AT&T has complicated things up.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
For those who are hoping to see how The Splat NL looks like: forget it. Dutchmen only upload stuff from Fox Kids and NPO :(

Maybe I should try Kingoftvsat and TVHolidays.

TheDetective

Hey guys, I'm new here, so here is a schedule for the Nick&You block on Vietnamese channel YouTv from Jan 22:
5.30pm: Go,Diego,Go!
6.00pm: Dora the Explorer
6.30pm: The Penguins of Madagascar
7.00pm: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
7.30pm: Supah Ninjas
8.00pm: Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts