International Nickelodeon Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chum_chum

I hope that they air the older shows!
They usually had the older shows in the voting pool, but they rarely win, something like Avatar and Hey Arnold will probably sneek in
Classic nicktoons have been all over russian TV, especially this year, they also uploaded few seasons of classic nicktoons on their website

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Classic nicktoons have been all over russian TV, especially this year, they also uploaded few seasons of classic nicktoons on their website
Nick PT sometimes does posts on old Nicktoons and they don't want to air them. We don't have loopholes like in Russia.

BloggerHU

Compared to localised feeds it is very basic and boring. Also it's just one promo. Why can't they update the feed entirely at once, but instead they're updating it one by one like they did with MTV? Such a mess. It will take 2 months at this rate... @BloggerHU
They do what CN does when they rebranded. In small steps. I think it's a very unprofessionnal thing.

RegularCapital

Most likely a Freeview channel.

Channel 5 had plans to launch a Milkshake channel back in 2008, if it does launch the channel will likely be a free version of Nick Jr and typical of main broadcasters on Freeview they don't use their recognizable names , so in this case, the use of the Nick branding and name.

By what I mean by recognised names are names that are used on flagship high quality pay-tv channels which are more established and have more brand awareness. Alternative channel names are sometimes used to separate their free channels from their pay-tv channels, for instance Fox Life is called Your TV removing themselves from Fox branding and Discovery uses the Quest name rather than giving the channel a Discovery sub-brand, MTV uses the VIVA name, A&E (History/Lifetime) uses the Blaze name etc.

But personally, I think it's just Milkshake shows added to Virgin Media On-Demand, I don't think it's a channel.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
NickToons UK is STILL not in widescreen. It is the ONLY Nick channel in the UK to not be in widescreen.
Wait, what? Wasn't widescreen supposed to be the standard now? This puts NickToons UK at the same level of low-budget channels on SKY (only more professional)...

PlanetofLinux

Cool guy
If anyone is interested this is what NickToons UK looks like today. Except recorded 2 years ago. Can I also point out that most continuity videos for NickToons UK edits the video so it looks widescreen. But it isn't.

Francisque

iI agree.. it's more minimalistic and less "over the top"..

Viacom US loves this too much being "random"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts