Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Yes, it's on Nick/Toons. Interesting.

XmZeU6c.jpg

m67FffQ.jpg

Last edited:

Walker

There is no special credits for The Patrick Star Show in Turkey :(

Before The Patrick Star Show started on Nickelodeon CEE ( Turkey = Nickelodeon SD ) today, the advertisement image appeared, but it was an advertisement from Romania. Turkey probably gets its CEE feed from Romania or there are advertisements for the country of Romania appearing in all countries, I don't fully understand.

2022-05-18.png
le1i20u.png

Advertising credits in Turkey at that time:
2022-05-18 (2).png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV is growing its linear carriage in Western Europe, even though the three-month period went past its midpoint.

I suspect the ongoing situation will lead to the service being extended.

But anyway, the channel has been added to the Netherlands:

And Canal in France:

UPDATE: Spain too, over the standard cable (Vodafone, R) and Euskaltel (including Virgin Telco) networks:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
It turns out, Nick CEE/PL had its Polish subfeed today at 15:30CET, as Zach Attack/Flying Solo from TLH were shown.

So, I don't understand why they cannot eventually show LGBT themed TLH episodes in normal feed?

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Nicktoons CEE will air season 1 of SpongeBob starting May 26th, this is cool, as the channel never airs seasons 1-4, only seasons 5-present, also since the Nickelodeon version of the Bulgarian dub (there was a voiceover that predates the Nickelodeon version that aired on Super7 by a company named Diema Family) has season 1, most of 2 and 3 lost, this will make it found.

Attachments

• 3F71E527-68A4-4DDC-814D-6826FDC3B522.jpeg
    3F71E527-68A4-4DDC-814D-6826FDC3B522.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 55

Walker

Nicktoons CEE will air season 1 of SpongeBob starting May 26th, this is cool, as the channel never airs seasons 1-4, only seasons 5-present, also since the Nickelodeon version of the Bulgarian dub (there was a voiceover that predates the Nickelodeon version that aired on Super7 by a company named Diema Family) has season 1, most of 2 and 3 lost, this will make it found.
Season 1 will not be aired on Nicktoons Global for now (maybe an update will come next week, I don't know). If nicktoons CEE will start showing from season 1, Nickelodeon CEE and Nickelodeon Europe will start showing season 1 on HD. That was very interesting anyway, even Nick Americais airs season 1-4. I was wondering why Nickelodeon CEE (Nicktoons CEE, Nicktoons Global, Nick Europe HD) wasn't showing when the seasons were showing.I was also wondering if the seasons are not fully dubbed in some countries :D

NixcoBox12

Season 1 will not be aired on Nicktoons Global for now (maybe an update will come next week, I don't know). If nicktoons CEE will start showing from season 1, Nickelodeon CEE and Nickelodeon Europe will start showing season 1 on HD. That was very interesting anyway, even Nick Americais airs season 1-4. I was wondering why Nickelodeon CEE (Nicktoons CEE, Nicktoons Global, Nick Europe HD) wasn't showing when the seasons were showing.I was also wondering if the seasons are not fully dubbed in some countries :D
Yeah, maybe update for Global soon, also Slovenian (part of Nicktoons Global) hasn’t dubbed season 3 yet, BUT there could be a possibility it was dubbed and Nickelodeon just hasn’t aired it yet.

NippyToadster

Yeah, maybe update for Global soon, also Slovenian (part of Nicktoons Global) hasn’t dubbed season 3 yet, BUT there could be a possibility it was dubbed and Nickelodeon just hasn’t aired it yet.
Also in Poland. They aired for some time only seasons 3-11, when Nick Poland was fully seperated.

NixcoBox12

Also in Poland. They aired for some time only seasons 3-11, when Nick Poland was fully seperated.
But Poland did dub seasons 1-2, unlike Slovenia and season 3 (or it has been dubbed, but hasn’t aired)

Slovenia and SpongeBob dubbing is a tiny bit weird, but not much, local channel OTO dubbed and aired seasons 1-2 in a unknown year, Nickelodeon CEE launched in Slovenia in 2013, and aired a new dub which dubbed seasons 4-present, Nickelodeon might have dubbed seasons 1-3, but haven’t aired them yet.

Walker

The situation in Turkey was very different. I remember that it was broadcast until the 7th season when there was Local Broadcasting between 2005 and 2011. When there was a problem between Nickelodeon Turkey/Mtv Turkey and Viacom, Turkey broadcast was closed and CEE broadcast and English voice were available. Turkish audio was added to the CEE broadcast in March 2012. The Turkish dubbing of all Nick shows has changed. Even at midnight on March 1, 2012, Turkish sound was added and SpongeBob's The Curse of the Hex episode was shown. March 2012 - June 2014 (or June 2013) SpongeBob's 1-4. Episodes of the season were announced and shown as new episodes. But this is how it happened. Season 4 was promoted and episodes were shown, then season 3 was promoted and episodes were shown, season 2 was promoted and episodes were shown, and finally season 1 was promoted and episodes were shown. While the song in the Band Geeks episode wasn't dubbed in Turkish, Christmas Who? The song in the episode was dubbed in Turkish.

By the way, while not all episodes of The Fairly Oddparents season 5 are shown, some of the episodes shown (from episode 22) have old dubbing. Will there be an update on it?

Fernzéhen

Can confirm. The episode titles for the first season can be seen (in Hungarian) along with the year 1999 (instead of the newer ones). Great news :D
IMG_20220524_054216.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts