International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

d98b023910a62600dbbd2928a6b54aae.jpg

This screenshot is from a few minutes ago, maybe it’s still available on some providers
I think they changed the uplink signals for the Russian feed on the services of the CIS countries, just after hours of the suspension of the channel in Russia, and has been fixed.

J10

It sounds like Paramount is renaming Nicktoons as Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV - Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV s licencí NickToons
But Nicktoons is still broadcasting, especially on OSN, and Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV is airing separately on a separated channel slot, which is Channel 359, via OSN, which is next to NickToons slot, and will disappear from the platform, as of July 3rd.

Francisque

I think it's fair to assume they want to drop temporarily NickToons for Nickelodeon Ukraine (for Pluto TV), at least in some Eastern European countries.

Making it a semi-stable channel, like in Germany.

@J10 they probably want to give it more prominence in some Eastern European countries, then I don't think the same will apply everywhere

Reactions: J10

J10

Last moments of Nickelodeon CIS (Russia):

Also, Nickelodeon HD Europe (With Russian ratings) gets the same thing:

If it didn’t come back to Russia and that the battle lasted very longer, they should urgently start filing a Czech license from RRtv for Nickelodeon CIS, and hand back the Russian license.
Nickelodeon Russia glitched to die, that’s funny
oh wait it’s still broadcasting in neighbouring countries so it didn’t die, ok
This is recorded from another TV provider, which has been closed in a different time, and from another YouTuber.

Also, that’s the closure of Nick Jr. Global in Russia.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It sounds like Paramount is renaming Nicktoons as Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV - Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV s licencí NickToons
Basically a rehashed license, CRTC-style.

But if NickToons "Global" is still on air, then did RRTV apply for a surplus license?

Also watching SpongeBob in Ukrainian has led me think that I haven't watched SpongeBob in English legally for years (I'm feeling like I'm in my late teenage years again), especially since Portugal has had no cartoons for kids in English since 2013. Last time I watched SpongeBob in English was on MTV when it aired for a few months and later left.

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
This is related to Nickelodeon.

33 minutes of continuities from the Nickelodeon block of the Hungarian channel MSat (formerly A3), 13 July 1999.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter

Promo new maraton and new episode of spongebob squarepants patrick special start 2-19 may weekdays at 5:00 PM On nick asia

potential the patrick star show debuted maybe

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
I predict Nicktoons UK will air new episodes of Middlemost Post in early July, just a guess

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter

Walker

For context, The Patrick Star Show is coming to CEE this May, the screenbug is changed for it.
And the same edited logo is available on Nickelodeon Europe HD. Also, normally there would be no text in the promo, but the Danger Force promo had the text Brand New Episodes (appeared for 2 seconds).

The same promo is also available on CEE and Europe HD. I was wondering Normally there is a monthly guide for CEE (May 2022 on Nickelodeon CEE: Warped! | Patrick Star Show | Side Hustle S2 | Danger Force S2 | 44 Cats) but not available for Europe HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts