International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Nope Nick CEE in Poland is still in SD.
And "Flying Solo" from TLH was aired on Nick CEE, if I recall correctly on 27th December 2021.
And thanks to merging feed with CEE one, we have once again TLH LGBT themed episodes banned, as Nick CEE is also available in Turkey.
I heard that news too, I thought it was a lie at first, but there really are TLH LGBT episodes. Although Nickelodeon Turkey has RTÜK license (SD broadcast, that is CEE broadcast) broadcast CEE. The Turkish program is only shown at 3 a.m or 4 a.m and remains on the air for 2 hours. And there is a part that I don't understand. TLH LGBT episodes banned because of Turkey? And as far as I know, I think if a lot of countries have the same broadcast ( CEE or Nickelodeon Europe HD ) all episodes will be shown uncensored (eg you mentioned TLH LGBT episodes).

They could easily just move these episodes to Nicktoons, but they wouldn't even do that for some reason.
Nicktoons Global available in Turkey. That episode was probably banned in Global as well. Shown in CEE maybe but banned in Global probably

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
I heard that news too, I thought it was a lie at first, but there really are TLH LGBT episodes. Although Nickelodeon Turkey has RTÜK license (SD broadcast, that is CEE broadcast) broadcast CEE. The Turkish program is only shown at 3 a.m or 4 a.m and remains on the air for 2 hours. And there is a part that I don't understand. TLH LGBT episodes banned because of Turkey? And as far as I know, I think if a lot of countries have the same broadcast ( CEE or Nickelodeon Europe HD ) all episodes will be shown uncensored (eg you mentioned TLH LGBT episodes).

Nicktoons Global available in Turkey. That episode was probably banned in Global as well. Shown in CEE maybe but banned in Global probably

"Resident Upheaval" was shown yesterday on Nick CEE. So, idk - maybe some random airings of LGBT themed TLH eps will be continued (yet the episode more focused on Clyde and Lincoln's grandmas). But, tbh, I was expecting "No Bus No Fuss" to be shown.
If I recall correctly, Turkey has a law in which same-sex relationships are not recognized.

Moreover, Episodes S5E19-21 (that will premiere with other dubs than Polish in 2022 on Nicktoons HD CEE) featuring either Sam, or Clyde's fathers were shown on Nickelodeon Poland in November 2021.

ballwa44

"Resident Upheaval" was shown yesterday on Nick CEE. So, idk - maybe some random airings of LGBT themed TLH eps will be continued (yet the episode more focused on Clyde and Lincoln's grandmas). But, tbh, I was expecting "No Bus No Fuss" to be shown.
If I recall correctly, Turkey has a law in which same-sex relationships are not recognized.

Moreover, Episodes S5E19-21 (that will premiere with other dubs than Polish in 2022 on Nicktoons HD CEE) featuring either Sam, or Clyde's fathers were shown on Nickelodeon Poland in November 2021.
Doesn't Russia technically count when it comes to this? The feed is surely available at some Russian provider, otherwise why would it have a Russian audio track? (Though then again, Nickelodeon Global exists in Hungarian despite it not being available officially through any provider.)

You're fired!
Doesn't Russia technically count when it comes to this? The feed is surely available at some Russian provider, otherwise why would it have a Russian audio track? (Though then again, Nickelodeon Global exists in Hungarian despite it not being available officially through any provider.)

Yeah, but at this point "Resident Upheaval" and "Flying Solo" should have been omitted, but they were shown.
Doesn't Russia got its own feed at some point?

Francisque

Yes, the Russian HD feed still is the CEE one, which is also what Ukraine gets as the SD feed, instead of Nick Russia

ballwa44

Yeah, but at this point "Resident Upheaval" and "Flying Solo" should have been omitted, but they were shown.
Doesn't Russia got its own feed at some point?
Those episodes were never banned in the CEE region. At least not Resident Upheaval, which has aired numerous times on both Nickelodeon and NickToons.

Flying Solo however is an odd case, since that has not aired according to the schedules (I did check your mention of a previous airing and there were no S05 episodes in the schedule for that day, so it'd seem odd if it did air... but I can't confirm nor deny, since I have not seen it and have no recording of it).

Though it's not impossible that a secret premiere occured. This would be similar to the case of the SpongeBob episode The Goofy Newbie, which aired on Nickelodeon Global on 2021-04-21, though I don't see any mention of it online.

I'm sure Flying Solo will air eventually on Nickelodeon, probably, since Nicktoons has already aired it (and there aren't really any episodes that have aired on Nicktoons but not on Nickelodeon, the other way around has happened before). New episodes like Flying Solo and Camped! have had this weird treatment of being NickToons exclusive for a while in the past as well, but I'm sure they'll eventually premiere on Nickelodeon. Even though that may occur in an odd fashion where it's not really promoted or anything, you just see it popping up on the schedule.
The opposite does happen on occasion as well, like with Season's Cheatings.

(Note: when I say "Nickelodeon" I mean the CEE feed, and when I say "NickToons" I'm talking about the feed that airs in Hungary... I've fallen behind on news about that feed, but from what I remember it airs in Romania and Poland as well, not sure about other countries who may observe the same feed.)

You're fired!
Those episodes were never banned in the CEE region. At least not Resident Upheaval, which has aired numerous times on both Nickelodeon and NickToons.

Flying Solo however is an odd case, since that has not aired according to the schedules (I did check your mention of a previous airing and there were no S05 episodes in the schedule for that day, so it'd seem odd if it did air... but I can't confirm nor deny, since I have not seen it and have no recording of it).

Though it's not impossible that a secret premiere occured. This would be similar to the case of the SpongeBob episode The Goofy Newbie, which aired on Nickelodeon Global on 2021-04-21, though I don't see any mention of it online.

I'm sure Flying Solo will air eventually on Nickelodeon, probably, since Nicktoons has already aired it (and there aren't really any episodes that have aired on Nicktoons but not on Nickelodeon, the other way around has happened before). New episodes like Flying Solo and Camped! have had this weird treatment of being NickToons exclusive for a while in the past as well, but I'm sure they'll eventually premiere on Nickelodeon. Even though that may occur in an odd fashion where it's not really promoted or anything, you just see it popping up on the schedule.
The opposite does happen on occasion as well, like with Season's Cheatings.

(Note: when I say "Nickelodeon" I mean the CEE feed, and when I say "NickToons" I'm talking about the feed that airs in Hungary... I've fallen behind on news about that feed, but from what I remember it airs in Romania and Poland as well, not sure about other countries who may observe the same feed.)
IMG_20220110_192746.jpg

I can confirm the Episode being shown on Nickelodeon with Polish dub after the feed merging.
And yesterday Episode 94 of TLH was shown in full version at 17:20CET.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Nick CEE doesn't broadcast in Russia, but there is a Russian track there. It's made for the Baltic countries.
Yep, like Latvia, KidZone Latvia airs in Latvian and Russian and Nickelodeon CEE in Latvia does too, there is even a Russian voiceover of Spongebob made in Latvia (that isn’t aired on Nickelodeon CEE, even in Latvia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts