International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

I don't see why they wouldn't, there's nothing or almost so, to unite them.

And it was not what the article was suggesting anyways
I was guessing that the schedules might be unified for Poland and Austria, but not merging the feeds. Anyway, still they’ve licensed both of them at the same time.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CEE

qpGNojg.jpg

QgdLAtD.jpg

Kamp Koral next (music from NickToons)

0aBK7FB.jpg

Promo

sqXz70X.jpg

Rugrats next

4cUf4JG.jpg

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
Nickelodeon Philippines will premiere My Little Pony: A New Generation (even though it's Netflix Original film) on November 26

kb6000

Nickelodeon CEE (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
Nickelodeon schedule 2021.11.22-28.png

Nicktoons CEE (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
Nicktoons schedule 2021.11.22-28.png

TeenNick CEE/Nickelodeon Teen (Hungary, Poland, Romania and France) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
TeenNick schedule 2021.11.22-28.png

Walker

Nickelodeon CEE (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
View attachment 292493
Nicktoons CEE (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
View attachment 292494
TeenNick CEE/Nickelodeon Teen (Hungary, Poland, Romania and France) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
View attachment 292495
SpongeBob ( 1s ) text indicates that SpongeBob season 1 will be shown?

Francisque

Soon these annoying ratings that always have to be on screen, along with some other restrictions , should finally be gone

Reactions: J10

J10

Soon these annoying ratings that always have to be on screen, along with some other restrictions , should finally be gone
And maybe moving the DOG to the right, being just like Nickelodeon Europe/CEE, on the same day of KRRiT License expiration and the first day of broadcasting with RRtv License, after these ratings being gone.

Marty123

Well Looks like i not watch A Loud House Christmas in Nickelodeon USA, because this is was come fast on nickelodeon USA in Christmas at 3:30 PM

Marty123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts