International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

J10

I also don't understand why they added time. maybe the plans have changed
Now, what's left for them after the suspension of Nickelodeon Russia, is Nickelodeon HD Europe/Nickelodeon Global.

I wonder if the Paramount Russian Channels (Paramount Comedy & Paramount Channel) and MTV Russia has went off with Nickelodeon Russia in the neighboring CIS countries.

CNFan89x

ein Idiot
Nickelodeon Russia is completely closed, even in neighboring countries. The last hours he broadcast on satellite and in some IPTV, but at 18:50 Moscow time the broadcast was suspended.

November 15, 1998 — April 28, 2022

This screenshot is from a few minutes ago, maybe it’s still available on some providers

J10

This screenshot is from a few minutes ago, maybe it’s still available on some providers
I think they changed the uplink signals for the Russian feed on the services of the CIS countries, just after hours of the suspension of the channel in Russia, and has been fixed.

J10

It sounds like Paramount is renaming Nicktoons as Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV - Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV s licencí NickToons
But Nicktoons is still broadcasting, especially on OSN, and Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV is airing separately on a separated channel slot, which is Channel 359, via OSN, which is next to NickToons slot, and will disappear from the platform, as of July 3rd.

Francisque

I think it's fair to assume they want to drop temporarily NickToons for Nickelodeon Ukraine (for Pluto TV), at least in some Eastern European countries.

Making it a semi-stable channel, like in Germany.

@J10 they probably want to give it more prominence in some Eastern European countries, then I don't think the same will apply everywhere

Reactions: J10

J10

Last moments of Nickelodeon CIS (Russia):

Also, Nickelodeon HD Europe (With Russian ratings) gets the same thing:

If it didn’t come back to Russia and that the battle lasted very longer, they should urgently start filing a Czech license from RRtv for Nickelodeon CIS, and hand back the Russian license.
Nickelodeon Russia glitched to die, that’s funny
oh wait it’s still broadcasting in neighbouring countries so it didn’t die, ok
This is recorded from another TV provider, which has been closed in a different time, and from another YouTuber.

Also, that’s the closure of Nick Jr. Global in Russia.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It sounds like Paramount is renaming Nicktoons as Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV - Nickelodeon Ukraine Pluto TV s licencí NickToons
Basically a rehashed license, CRTC-style.

But if NickToons "Global" is still on air, then did RRTV apply for a surplus license?

Also watching SpongeBob in Ukrainian has led me think that I haven't watched SpongeBob in English legally for years (I'm feeling like I'm in my late teenage years again), especially since Portugal has had no cartoons for kids in English since 2013. Last time I watched SpongeBob in English was on MTV when it aired for a few months and later left.

ProtoGentIsDead

Just call me DynamiteCupcakeMaster
Last edited:

Marty

Promo new maraton and new episode of spongebob squarepants patrick special start 2-19 may weekdays at 5:00 PM On nick asia

potential the patrick star show debuted maybe

NixcoBox12

I predict Nicktoons UK will air new episodes of Middlemost Post in early July, just a guess

Marty

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
"Crabgrass" is coming back and also in newspapers from Monday, it's a great comic strip if you've not checked it out, you should. “Crabgrass” Will Officially Launch in Newspapers on Monday | GoComics.com
Why does society keep devolving for the last century or so, why is America 50 years behind where it should’ve been? And anybody who tries to makes things better will be swept under the rug or get screwed over by cancer or disease.

I hate to get political here especially but for what happened today I can’t help
Just sending out hearts and hugs to anyone who needs them on this awful day. You're not alone.
Hi, new profile picture I guess

Featured Posts