NixcoBox12

TN8's current Hora Nick lineup:
Live-action/Animation
Monday: Knight Squad/Fairly OddParents
Tuesday: All That/Abby Hatcher
Wednesday: Young Dylan/SpongeBob SquarePants
Thursday: Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn/PAW Patrol
Friday: Game Shakers/Top Wing
I never knew that existed, interesting, you never hear much of Nicaragua.

ybc

I'm confused about what's happening to Nickelodeon Scandinavia. Do separate Sweden/Norway/Denmark feeds still exist, or is it just CEE with local audio tracks and no adverts?

cvdm.nl Says 25.12.2021
allente.no Says they merged on 01.01.2022
telenorsat.com Says they merged on 13.01.2022

J10

Nickelodeon Teen in France can continue broadcasting under that name, according to RRTV. Francie: Nickelodeon Teen místo TeenNick
According to the article, they were planning originally to replace Nickelodeon Teen brand with TeenNick. But later then, they decided to scrap the plan, and demand them (RRtv) to renew the license, and keep the channel as it is.

I wish if they didn’t do that, and follow up with their plan by changing the channel’s name, and should shorten Nick Jr. name in France.

Last edited:

RegularCapital

The Nickelodeon Teen licence changes are documented here: https://www.rrtv.cz/cz/static/aktuality/aktualni-tiskova-zprava.htm

As for using the full form of the word Nickelodeon in France, its understandable, as Nick shares a homophone with a rude word in French, of which when translated, rhymes with "Duck" in English. It's already bad enough that the word "Nickelodeon" starts with it.

J10

As for using the full form of the word Nickelodeon in France, its understandable, as Nick shares a homophone with a rude word in French, of which when translated, rhymes with "Duck" in English. It's already bad enough that the word "Nickelodeon" starts with it.
Why are they scared from abbreviations or short word? I guess because of that, the shorten, abbreviated word of Nickelodeon, they are bothered with English, and refused the language.

Marty

Yeah, there nothing new in on Nick asia Schedule February:
Bonus: RIP Nick Asia. maybe Nickelodeon indonesia next time added Rugrats Reboot without nick asia line
*Checkmate*

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So NERF sells Minecraft toys apparently...
Something I've noticed about Popeye on MeTV's Saturday Morning Cartoons as of late- not only are there now 4 shorts instead of 3, they're mostly, if not entirely, ones from the 1950s. A decade that Warner Home Video has yet to tackle for the Sailor Man. Almost like it's a sign.
Here is my multisource Sparta "no BGM" remix. Enjoy! :)
I'm not sure what Nick waiting for: every weekend Nick is airing keep it here Nick ads for Warped! But still no word for whether it's cancelled or renewed.
Recently actor James Hong was interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel. He's 93 but still going strong. Really cool!

Featured Posts